Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

Silk scarves are always "in" and a special way and to dress up any outfit and pull it together, or add a touch of sophistication or just the right splash of color:cool:

gosh he's everyday more gorgeous:wub2::wub2::wub2:

silk..? :blink: it looks like a cotton scarf to me.. the shirt is silk.. :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm, I'm a ghost, I've ceased to exsist,

This is my spirit typing here cos' those pics were too much for me...

Goodbye world ..... It was nice for awhile.

DEAD... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD

Thaaaanks!:wub2:

He is so cute. I love when he steps up to his full height and suddenly towers over the interviewer. I guess he isn't used to looking up to many people!

Hope he diddn't get thrown out for stalking Joni Mitchell and her dress :naughty:

Yeah, he looks really lanky when he stand sup straight doesn't he?

He can stalk me any time!:naughty:

Ummm, I'm a ghost, I've ceased to exsist,

This is my spirit typing here cos' those pics were too much for me...

Goodbye world ..... It was nice for awhile.

DEAD... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD ... DEAD

Aww come back!!!

But if you want to die again....have you seen the video?????:wub2: :wub2:

Bye got to go to work:thumbdown: , I don't want to go......................................................no!!!!!!! Mika withdrawl symptoms!! I need more rehab than Amy W!!!!

Have a good time :roftl:

i've a feeling I might see you around here later :wink2:

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why did I ever have to buy his bloody DVD at Christmas.

I never even realised what he looked like till then. Completely oblivious between January and December - just liked his songs.

*Bangs head on wall* oh no I can't I'm still dead aren't I.

He looks amazing at the Grammy's. Really like his style. Amazing hair, beautiful skin and his eyes on some of those close up's. I could drown in his eyes. Love Brown Eyes.

It's all the DVD's fault - oh and Mika's - I blame him for everything....

Why oh why oh why oh why oh why did I ever have to buy his bloody DVD at Christmas.

I never even realised what he looked like till then. Completely oblivious between January and December - just liked his songs.

He looks amazing at the Grammy's. Really like his style. Amazing hair, beautiful skin and his eyes on some of those close up's. I could drown in his eyes. Love Brown Eyes.

will ya be at some gig soon, laurel? I sense from your words you have not been to one yet.. well, IF you attend a gig, THEN you'll know truly how it feels.. :wub2::wink2:

:naughty: I find it weird that you managed to avoid his gorgeousness for nearly a whole year!!!!!

Still, better late than never! :naughty:

will ya be at some gig soon, laurel? I sense from your words you have not been to one yet.. well, IF you attend a gig, THEN you'll know truly how it feels.. :wub2::wink2:

I know you lot were so disappointed when he cancelled those december shows but i'm so glad he bloody did.

Going to see him on the 25th at Hammersmith. Can't wait to see him.

I don't think you can ever ever judge an artist till you've seen them live.

I'm abit of a gig goer - Love going to concerts. :punk:

Used to have a job where I was paid to go and see gigs :mf_lustslow: Loved it - just not enough money which is why i'm now working at Morrison's :roftl:

Am standing, so shall be in the queue early on. Well I'm leaving home at 6.30 am to get to London for about 10.20 am, so shall see some of you there.

I know you lot were so disappointed when he cancelled those december shows but i'm so glad he bloody did.

Used to have a job where I was paid to go and see gigs :mf_lustslow: Loved it - just not enough money which is why i'm now working at Morrison's :roftl:

Am standing, so shall be in the queue early on. Well I'm leaving home at 6.30 am to get to London for about 10.20 am, so shall see some of you there.

If you think Mika is great now.....you aint seen nothing yet!!!!

Get ready to be blown away!

I'm envious you are going to have that first time experience soon (and I wish I was going to the London gigs :sneaky2: ).

yes, gata's right. it isn't until he bursts on stage that you REALISE what he's like... :blush-anim-cl:

yes, I'm not queueing THAT early (I'll be arriving in london by that time), but like early aftrenoon, I'll be there. and having standing tick too. drop us a line. :wink2:

:naughty: I find it weird that you managed to avoid his gorgeousness for nearly a whole year!!!!!

Still, better late than never! :naughty:

I just don't watch alot of music channels - so hadn't seen any of his vids. Only ever heard him on the radio - or songs playing on my computer when It's on. It's strange you see. I have everything I download on this computer - but it always plays on random. I have 1,000's of songs on this damn machine.

So I downloaded his album about February (after GK came out) but sometimes songs would come on I really liked but unless I put WMP up I didn't realise what I was listening too. Some you could tell was Mika. Like Love Today or Big Girl. But I kept hearing a song ocassionally that I really liked but I never checked what It was when it was playing.

Turned out it was Any Other World. That's where it started. After that I went through my files and found where his album was. My files aren't very organised. (they are now)

Decided to play the complete album after realising Any Other World was Mika.

Haven't stopped listening to it since. I don't know I guess it was about November that that happened. Just love his album.

Also I was a tad Franz occupied last year. Went to Scotland twice to see them and have been playing them more than any other artists last year - well every year since 2004 :blush-anim-cl:

I'm actually quite glad I had nearly a whole year of getting to like his music without knowing anything else about him.

So now you can understand how that happened. I just don't generally look people up if I just kind of like them. Not interested as much I guess.

:thumb_yello:

oh, I heard his songs firstly in feb. 2007 and watched his video also, but wasn't particularly interested in his looks, even if his music struck me right from the start.

it wasn't until april (my first gig) that I discovered I.. ehm.. quite fancied his looks too.. :blush-anim-cl:

I just don't watch alot of music channels - so hadn't seen any of his vids. Only ever heard him on the radio - or songs playing on my computer when It's on. It's strange you see. I have everything I download on this computer - but it always plays on random. I have 1,000's of songs on this damn machine.

So I downloaded his album about February (after GK came out) but sometimes songs would come on I really liked but unless I put WMP up I didn't realise what I was listening too. Some you could tell was Mika. Like Love Today or Big Girl. But I kept hearing a song ocassionally that I really liked but I never checked what It was when it was playing.

Turned out it was Any Other World. That's where it started. After that I went through my files and found where his album was. My files aren't very organised. (they are now)

Decided to play the complete album after realising Any Other World was Mika.

Haven't stopped listening to it since. I don't know I guess it was about November that that happened. Just love his album.

Also I was a tad Franz occupied last year. Went to Scotland twice to see them and have been playing them more than any other artists last year - well every year since 2004 :blush-anim-cl:

I'm actually quite glad I had nearly a whole year of getting to like his music without knowing anything else about him.

So now you can understand how that happened. I just don't generally look people up if I just kind of like them. Not interested as much I guess.

:thumb_yello:

Well it's good that it was his music that drew you in first.

That's the thing with Mika: a lot of people who take the p*** out of me because I fancy him (:naughty: ) don't realise that I loved his music before realised he just happens to be gorgeous too.

I think most of us are the same, on here.

Hee I'm 33 - I've had my dosage of liking bands for looks only

*cough - Bros - cough* *cough - NKOTB - cough*

I'm past all that now though. Music always should come first - I hate people who are so talented though like Mika - I couldn't even play the sodding recorder at school....

<<<<<<<<<<< thick

haha, i really think the presenter is taller than him!!!

Ha, I was wondering what kind of giant he was until Mika stood on the platform next to him. Mika is much taller.

Aw they are lovely pics. He looks tired though!

Is "tired" some kind of code word on MFC for "freakishly beautiful"? Because that's what I'm getting every time someone says he's looking tired.

You're right about that. If you think he's knocked your socks off with that DVD you can't even imagine what's going to happen to you after Hammersmith.

Come say hi in the queue. I'll be the one waving the wizard wand around. :naughty:

And when you see him on stage, thats when you will truly die!!!:wub2: He is an amazing performer, so much energy, you will love it and then you will want more and more:thumb_yello: