avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oslo, Sentrum Scene, Norway 7/11-2007.

Most incredible night of my life. Bastard decided to kill me by reaching out and taking my hand during Relax. :mf_lustslow:

PMSL, I'll never forget the look on your face when he did that!!! :lol3:

And then he decided to stage dive on top of me! Bugger is heavier than he looks :naughty:

Hahahaa. :roftl: I meant my expression! :blush-anim-cl:

*dies laughing*

I'll repeat, painful!! in more than one way! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, seriously, your expression was quite priceless!!

Gobsmacked doesn't even begin to cover it!

You looked like you had been paid a privat visit of Jesus, Santa and King Midas all at once :lol3:

*dies laughing*

I'll repeat, painful!! in more than one way! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

No, seriously, your expression was quite priceless!!

Gobsmacked doesn't even begin to cover it!

You looked like you had been paid a privat visit of Jesus, Santa and King Midas all at once :lol3:

:roftl: :roftl: Geez thanks!

:blush-anim-cl: Well. Haha. That's what it was like. Oh gosh my mind just went completely blank at that point.

:roftl: :roftl: Geez thanks!

:blush-anim-cl: Well. Haha. That's what it was like. Oh gosh my mind just went completely blank at that point.

I can't say I blame you! Anyone would have a black out moment having that kind of contact with him :lol3:

Oh, did you, or any of the others get a picture of him while he was dancing with that boa??

I can't say I blame you! Anyone would have a black out moment having that kind of contact with him :lol3:

Oh, did you, or any of the others get a picture of him while he was dancing with that boa??

:blush-anim-cl:

No! I don't. I'm so sorry. I hardly got any shots of the last songs. :boxed:

:sneaky2: I can't find it!!! But you can all watch the performance again here :naughty:http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/video/episodes.shtml Just choose the 13th of Feb. episode and go to the end :bleh: I'm sure you've already watched it, but I'm nice enough to give you an excuse to watch it again. Your welcome. :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2:

"We're sorry but the clip you selected isn't available from your location" :thumbdown: