Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

Exactly.:naughty:

He's definitely one of the most attractive men I've ever seen, but I'm rather shy and just don't like it when strangers get too close without warning. After his gig in LA last June, I got to talk to him. He admired my necklace and reached out and touched it and my face was just :blink: . I thought, "Hey, that's rather close to my chest and I don't know you, buddy."

But then I gave him a hug and we took a picture together and all was forgiven.

:roftl: :roftl:

I'm in the exacly same way! :naughty:

But it's rather good he is so attractive as he is, so everyone can get a hug from him. :wub2: I can't wait to get mine. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl:

I'm in the exacly same way! :naughty:

But it's rather good he is so attractive as he is, so everyone can get a hug from him. :wub2: I can't wait to get mine. :blush-anim-cl:

This is going to sound odd....or unsurprising....:naughty:

Mika's a really good hugger.:blink:

He's just talented at it. Some people don't hug well; they're awkward or jerky, or their shoulders hit you in the throat, or they hold on too long or not long enough. Mika has none of these flaws.

Maybe because he's had so many hugs with his fans, plenty of practice?:blink:

He's just talented at it. Some people don't hug well; they're awkward or jerky, or their shoulders hit you in the throat, or they hold on too long or not long enough. Mika has none of these flaws.

Maybe because he's had so many hugs with his fans, plenty of practice?:blink:

It's probably the practicing.. :naughty: and his attractiveness to people. :blink:

I haven't had one good hug through my whole life. :blink:

:roftl:

Maybe because he's had so many hugs with his fans, plenty of practice?::

Hey, the people I hug always say about me I'm a good hugger too:naughty: Maybe I have to hug Mika:naughty: :das:

I could help him get a nice girlfriend/boyfriend!:

Wait....I thought we liked him single.:naughty:

Yeah, I like him single, but I also like him happy. Whatevaa:naughty:

Hey, the people I hug always say about me I'm a good hugger too:naughty: Maybe I have to hug Mika:naughty: :das:

Yeah, I like him single, but I also like him happy. Whatevaa:naughty:

You must; I recommend it to everyone.:naughty:

I have no problem with Meeks finding someone. I think I would worry over him ending up with someone who would hurt him or not appreciate him, but that's a risk you take when you start looking for love anyways.

Great pics, Vanessa! His face on the first one made me giggle.:roftl:

Yes i bought him it for part of his Christmas present. Then he put Drunky Crow and my stocking on his piano at the Newcastle gig 26/11. Then after asked - if I had seen what he'd done for me :blush-anim-cl: but unfortunately I was too far back but lovely Mellody took some photos for me!:thumb_yello:

It is called Drunky Crow and is a character from the cartoonist Tony Millionaire. I had to get it sent from the US as can't be found over in the UK what so ever....unless you visit Mika's flat!:roftl:

xxx

i love that bird :naughty: i can't remember who gave it to him.. but it was definitely someone on the mfc..

anyways good night! :huglove:

It was DaiyLou:mf_rosetinted: