avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spam:

Well...I just went through my stored Mika pictures in my pc, and...I must tell you guys:

I can't die until I don't get to kiss that man.

He is really so special.

Well, than I think that you, if you ever meet him, must ask for a kiss. Otherwise I'm afraid it doesn't happen:naughty:

Or you could you just not ask at all and kiss him, then run away as you possibly can. :naughty:

That was my idea too anyway...:)

I don't think I should ask for that!

You have to ask for many thigns...but not a kiss.

I'm not a crazy fangirl anyway, I wouldnt jump on him anyway..I just would stare, then kiss him, and simply walk away, or get lost in the crowd.

I just want a normal, simple, 3 second lasting kiss, not a ring.:mf_rosetinted:

That was my idea too anyway...:)

I don't think I should ask for that!

You have to ask for many thigns...but not a kiss.

I'm not a crazy fangirl anyway, I wouldnt jump on him anyway..I just would stare, then kiss him, and simply walk away, or get lost in the crowd.

I just want a normal, simple, 3 second lasting kiss, not a ring.:mf_rosetinted:

That would be so romantic, but i don't believe that you gonna make it :blink:

only to go to a taylor & copy the model... I want the ones wore by the mikster:wub2:{if i was a LG I'll steal all the stuff from the laundry bin}:bleh::roftl:

Me too!! I would of had those boxers hidden on my person somewhere!! :naughty: Then sold them on E Bay!! Not really, I would sleep with them under my pillow!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would sniff them!! (yuk! sorry that was a bit gross!) and put them in a frame and hang them on my wall for everyone to see.:wub2:

Haha I'd probably sniff them aswell :roftl::naughty:

And if i was going to a Mika show, I'd wear them and ask him to sign them.. he'd be like : WTF?:roftl:

Haha I'd probably sniff them aswell :roftl::naughty:

And if i was going to a Mika show, I'd wear them and ask him to sign them.. he'd be like : WTF?:roftl:

You'd be busted then, he might ask for them back!:roftl: I would put them on a flag pole in my garden! or carry them around with me.

4-3.jpg

You'd be busted then, he might ask for them back!:roftl: I would put them on a flag pole in my garden! or carry them around with me.

4-3.jpg

Ooh your right, didn't think about that ! :wink2:

Yeah I'd take them with me everywhere :mf_rosetinted: I'd be in school and I'd use his boxers as a little pillow for me to sleep on :naughty:

Ooh your right, didn't think about that ! :wink2:

Yeah I'd take them with me everywhere :mf_rosetinted: I'd be in school and I'd use his boxers as a little pillow for me to sleep on :naughty:

:roftl:

I would make them into a top and wear it. I wonder how big they are if you actually got to hold them, as he's such a big boy, (tall , I mean!!!):mf_lustslow: I'd love to hold them :mf_lustslow: preferably while he was still wearing them:naughty: