Mikagasmic pics - Chapter 7

avoca

:roftl:

I would make them into a top and wear it. I wonder how big they are if you actually got to hold them, as he's such a big boy, (tall , I mean!!!):mf_lustslow: I'd love to hold them :mf_lustslow: preferably while he was still wearing them:naughty:

hahah:naughty: But i would want one of his colored boxers.. :wink2::mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would wear them as a hat!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I would sniff them!! (yuk! sorry that was a bit gross!) and put them in a frame and hang them on my wall for everyone to see.:wub2:

I would put them on a flag pole in my garden! or carry them around with me.

OMG!!!!

:lmfao:

Don't think for one moment the thought hadn't crossed my mind.

Pass 'em over, then!!!:roftl:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't share Mika's boxers, not even with you! LOL:naughty:

sniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff! they smell gorgeous Gat!:naughty:

i wonder where he gets all his boxers from??? i no the gray ones are from the gap but what about the colorful ones??? lol

and why doesnt he wear his purple jeans any more??? mayb his mommy told him they were a bit to small lol!:roftl:

I love his purple jeans.. Miss them!:wink2:

They're not too small, Mrs. Penniman!

i wonder where he gets all his boxers from??? i no the gray ones are from the gap but what about the colorful ones??? lol

and why doesnt he wear his purple jeans any more??? mayb his mommy told him they were a bit to small lol!:roftl:

I like small!! :naughty: