Mika performing at the Brits!

kittie88

No way at all? :shocked:

He needs to take a year out and let all of us get our finances sorted :naughty:

true!:thumb_yello: but the problem here is i have matchbox to see... and john mayer.... and others...LOL! its hard living here! in israel it was better... no concerts.....! LOL! KIDDING! thats the best part about living in LA :bleh:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what Seetickets have £70 for tier 4? Sound high to me.

Locations available for 2ND PRICE SEAT LEVEL 4 tickets priced at £70.00 each

Block 49 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER STAGE RIGHT proceed

Block 48 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER STAGE RIGHT proceed

Block 47 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER STAGE RIGHT proceed

Block 42 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER STAGE LEFT proceed

Block 44 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER REAR OF ARENA proceed

Block 43 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER REAR OF ARENA proceed

Block 46 located in the LEVEL 4 TIER REAR OF ARENA proceed

Ticketing and e-commerce prov

Yeh you can get level two for 90 quid ... just not worth it , even though it will be superb:thumb_yello:

Haven't been through all of this thread so sorry if already been said but I am sure MIKA is doing a duet with someone and seems strange that Miss Minogue is there too!:wink2:

He was interviewed but wouldn't say who it was as he is asking slot of cash to do it!-Go MIKA make 'em pay!!!

Would really love to go but too close to 25/6th gigs for me!

xxx

Haven't been through all of this thread so sorry if already been said but I am sure MIKA is doing a duet

:shocked:

strange... in a recent interview with him the journalist was hinting that Mika's perfprmance at the Brits would be something special but NOT a duet....:blink:

He was interviewed but wouldn't say who it was as he is asking slot of cash to do it!-Go MIKA make 'em pay!!!

:shocked: has anyone recorded it?

ehm... i like sara. :wub2: she is so nice!!! a real sweetheart!!! and i hope she'll be there again with that amy winehouse hairstyle, hehe. top!

I'm with you, Sara is a lovely person, she's always been really nice to me. And she's great at getting the audience going.

I'm with you, Sara is a lovely person, she's always been really nice to me. And she's great at getting the audience going.

she might be a nice person but on stage shes does my nut , come on when mikas singing love today on stage do u really want to watch sara`s big ass jiggling about on stage or just mika , well i know what i want !

she might be a nice person but on stage shes does my nut , come on when mikas singing love today on stage do u really want to watch sara`s big ass jiggling about on stage or just mika , well i know what i want !

HAha I don't really mind her in any part of the show EXCEPT for the Love Today bit when she gallops across the edge of the stage every 15 seconds when you're trying to take as many photos of Mika in his element as possible :naughty:

The number of could-have-been-amazing-Mika-drumming photo's that are off focus because she comes into the foreground and messes them up :sneaky2:

HAha I don't really mind her in any part of the show EXCEPT for the Love Today bit when she gallops across the edge of the stage every 15 seconds when you're trying to take as many photos of Mika in his element as possible :naughty:

The number of could-have-been-amazing-Mika-drumming photo's that are off focus because she comes into the foreground and messes them up :sneaky2:

well thats exactly what i mean , shes a bloody backing singer !!!!!!!! for christ sake why doesnt she stay there so we can get our snaps of mika !!!!!!! ok im saying no more a need fags & im not giving in :mad: