Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True true , would you mind donating a few thousand pounds to the MFC

The donate icon is at the top .. thanks

Ohh I send me a nice bottle of 1960 california wine :thumb_yello:

Ahah, I'll consider donating. :punk:

I don't like Californian wine, what about a french Bordeaux ? :naughty:

Thanks.

I like almost all the MJ's songs. My favorites albums are Bad, Dangerous and HIStory. What about you ?

It's so hard to chose! I'm not too keen on his lastest album (Invincible) he's trying to be too mainstream I think.

Off the top of my head... Human Nature, Tabloid Junkie, Man In the Mirror, Dangerous and Scared of the Moon (not sure if that was ever offically released, i have a demo version).

HIStory probably my fav album, mainly because I saw him live when he did his HIStory tour in '97.

It's so hard to chose! I'm not too keen on his lastest album (Invincible) he's trying to be too mainstream I think.

Yeah, I don't like it so much too.

Off the top of my head... Human Nature, Tabloid Junkie, Man In the Mirror, Dangerous and Scared of the Moon (not sure if that was ever offically released, i have a demo version).

HIStory probably my fav album, mainly because I saw him live when he did his HIStory tour in '97.

Scared of the Moon has been released on The Ultimate Collection.

I love Tabloid Junkie :mf_lustslow:.

How lucky you are, I've never seen MJ on tour :(

I was too young :(

QUOTE]

I keep meaning to buy that but can never find the spare cash! Plus he fact i have every album in regular and special edition!

I've only seen him once, I queued for over 6 hours in the rain! I was only 13 at the time. But I touched his hat when he threw it into the crowd after Billy Jean. A huge fight broke out over the hat, people were punching and kicking each other to et at it so I gave up!

I keep meaning to buy that but can never find the spare cash! Plus he fact i have every album in regular and special edition!

I've only seen him once, I queued for over 6 hours in the rain! I was only 13 at the time. But I touched his hat when he threw it into the crowd after Billy Jean. A huge fight broke out over the hat, people were punching and kicking each other to et at it so I gave up!

How lucky. I would be the first to fight to get the hat haha. I love that hat.