I finaly found the perfect slippers.

Starrats

Well actually I've been starring at them for half a year now :blush-anim-cl: , but they where finally on sale :naughty::das:

I liked them the moment that i saw them and a view days later I found out what the meaning of Chicken was here :roftl: So i was afraid to buy them after that plus they where expensive :thumbdown: So every time I was in the mall I would look at them and laugh and quickly walk past them. But now after 6 months I finally bought them :mf_rosetinted: So here they are:

slipper one the kids, slipper 2 the mom:

chickenlove.png

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually I've been starring at them for half a year now :blush-anim-cl: , but they where finally on sale :naughty::das:

I liked them the moment that i saw them and a view days later I found out what the meaning of Chicken was here :roftl: So i was afraid to buy them after that plus they where expensive :thumbdown: So every time I was in the mall I would look at them and laugh and quickly walk past them. But now after 6 months I finally bought them. So here they are:

slipper one the kids, slipper 2 the mom:

chickenlove.png

Awesome!! Did you also buy a pair in Mika's size?:naughty:

Starrats, they are simply FAB!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I checked the internet, http://www.nolten.nl/ - and I found out Nolten is only in Den Haag, not all over the country... Bugger. :sneaky2:

There are a view stores but they are all over here on this side of the country :blink:

Den Haag

Delft

Zoetermeer

Leidschendam

Maybe you can contact them and ask if they can send it to you??

Never heard of. Are there more stores with that name in Holland, or just the one?

That is still expansive for a pair of slippers!:blink:

I know but I really really like them :naughty:

There are a view stores but they are all over here on this side of the country :blink:

Den Haag

Delft

Zoetermeer

Leidschendam

Maybe you can contact them and ask if they can send it to you??

I know but I really really like them :naughty:

I like them very much too. And I am in need from new ones. What brand are they, maybe I can find them on the internet.