Conformists.......

Mika Freaka =)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's wrong...

But I don't think that's a problem, because Mika has lots and lots of fans that have been following him since the beginning, and won't leave him.

Of course there are many "fans" that will forget him in a couple of years, but that happens with every artist/band, so... :wink2:

Yes, I know that happens with almost every artist who has the huge fame Mika has, but as a fan, I don't like when other people do that, because is like they have never really liked him! They just listen to his music because he is popular now.

you said it better than me, but that was the point i tried to get to, thank you!!

they also give me a bored look if i start talking abt mika

Hahaha! You're welcome! :thumb_yello:

Yeah you seperate the true fans from the 'conformist' fans when a singer starts going out of mainstream and not being in the media so much, thats when u see who likes him for his music and talent and not jus cos lots of ppl like him!

Exactly! :thumb_yello:

Yes, I know that happens with almost every artist who has the huge fame Mika has, but as a fan, I don't like when other people do that, because is like they have never really liked him! They just listen to his music because he is popular now.

once again, i couldnt have said it better

I've been a fan of his music since january 2007, that's quite a long time already, jeez time flies! But the artist mika, I only discovered him through here (thank god!).

The thing is, because I was a fan before he was very popular, I don't know just how popular he is... I can't look at it objectivly. To me it is like nothing changed. But I know it has, it's obvious on the forum as well, we doubled in size or something.

But well that's my experience, I just can't understand how big he is:blink: Does anyone know what I mean hahahaha:roftl:

i know what you mean with how big he as become ever since grace kelly was released mika has been in the sales charts his always been in the top 10 artists both single and cd's the bigger the artist the more they get played on the radio its no surprise his been played everyday

i know what you mean with how big he as become ever since grace kelly was released mika has been in the sales charts his always been in the top 10 artists both single and cd's the bigger the artist the more they get played on the radio its no surprise his been played everyday

they play big girls about tice or thrice everyday on this one music shannel

i also love it, but i gotta play it on the cd, iv never actually heard it play over the radio or on tv

wow i love hearing it any where

i love when love today or grace kelly cames on and im in my room my parnets ring my mobile to tell me his on an i sprint to the front of the house just to hear him

It's so weird, cuz in Norway he does so enormously well on the charts, both radio charts, download charts and sales charts... but WHERE ARE ALL THE FANS?? I never meet any! So in a sense, being a fan now, to me is no different from what it was like being a fan one year ago... strange.

In Poland, a lot of people listen to Mika just because he's so famous now and his songs are on the charts. My friends didn't like Mika's songs but now when they are at my place they always ask me to play his songs... Hate them for that : P

But of course, there are also true fans of Mika in Poland ;)