Conformists.......

Mika Freaka =)

I first heard of Mika in late 2006, long before most other Canadians and I think getting on the bandwagon late is due to lack of exposure, not wanting to conform. Most people I know have just never heard of him before I bring it up.

I mentioned Mika cancelling his gigs in London to my brother and he said something about him straining his voice with the falsetto, so he knows who Mika is. But my brother is in the music business.

Most people my age are not really up on what's going on the pop charts or playing on MTV. Mika has done well in Canada relative to the US, but he's not hugely popular outside of Quebec so it's not like he's plastered all over the newspapers and television.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i love hearing it any where

i love when love today or grace kelly cames on and im in my room my parnets ring my mobile to tell me his on an i sprint to the front of the house just to hear him

hahaha me2 even toho i have like all his vids on my pc i stll run to the tele when its on! lol!

It's so weird, cuz in Norway he does so enormously well on the charts, both radio charts, download charts and sales charts... but WHERE ARE ALL THE FANS?? I never meet any! So in a sense, being a fan now, to me is no different from what it was like being a fan one year ago... strange.

Im the only person from SA on the MFC as far as i know

In Poland, a lot of people listen to Mika just because he's so famous now and his songs are on the charts. My friends didn't like Mika's songs but now when they are at my place they always ask me to play his songs... Hate them for that : P

But of course, there are also true fans of Mika in Poland ;)

lol! my friends prefer if i dont play his music when they around!

I first heard of Mika in late 2006, long before most other Canadians and I think getting on the bandwagon late is due to lack of exposure, not wanting to conform. Most people I know have just never heard of him before I bring it up.

I mentioned Mika cancelling his gigs in London to my brother and he said something about him straining his voice with the falsetto, so he knows who Mika is. But my brother is in the music business.

Most people my age are not really up on what's going on the pop charts or playing on MTV. Mika has done well in Canada relative to the US, but he's not hugely popular outside of Quebec so it's not like he's plastered all over the newspapers and television.

I recently found a small article of him in the newspaper- which was the first iv seen... about him hating water :blush-anim-cl: lol!