I think Mika deleted his private MySpace account!

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i hope so the faith of the world depends on it :sneaky2::bleh:

Oh Oh Oh, is there anybody home?

And who are you?

I'm bored, and to curious for my well being?

Do you know anything about Guinea Pigs?

Mine thinks he's a rat, He wants to climb on my shoulder all the time. He's crazy. But I love him :P

Another random question:

What is your favorite Pokémon?

bye bye

P.

Of course! Please tell me if you receive an answer...cant wait to read what he thinks about guinea pigs...:roftl:

uuuaaahhh it's so bright...stop it!:roftl:

no seriously, i dont know anything about this account.but is there maybe anything YOU know?

OMG, this thread cracks me up!!!:roftl:

I only know that it is new and that I'm still missing the "Who is Billy Brown?" message next to the band picture :bleh:

haha yeah! :D freaky eh? he must've heard us talking about him :naughty: and said ooh that Tauruslady and Shaza are onto me... I must delete my account now! :naughty:

I guess MIKA got bored and was sitting behind his computer screaming:

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE myspace :roftl::naughty:

haha yeah! :D freaky eh? he must've heard us talking about him :naughty: and said ooh that Tauruslady and Shaza are onto me... I must delete my account now! :naughty:

lol, maybe he was somehow reading our conversation...:bleh: tis weird though!

Maybe he just made a never one even more private than MMMM was?!?!

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE myspace :roftl:

ahaha! :roftl: I'm almost sure he was singing those words at the time, all emotional :naughty:

lol, maybe he was somehow reading our conversation...:bleh: tis weird though!

Maybe he just made a never one even more private than MMMM was?!?!

:shocked: The only explanation could be that Mika has tapped into the system! and is reading all our private messages! :shocked:SECURITY! :naughty:

Yeah he could've done that! cos lots of people knew about that one, who knows!

:shocked: The only explanation could be that Mika has tapped into the system! and is reading all our private messages! :shocked:SECURITY! :naughty:

Yeah he could've done that! cos lots of people knew about that one, who knows!

yeah! he must've done that!:shocked::naughty:

It must be a hard job being famous and tryong to enjoy the internet like everyone else. So many people want to know all your business!:blink:

Mika deleted his MySpace account for the same reason BonjourMika created the thread about MFC changing. It gets hard to maintain the same level of intimacy that makes it enjoyable when it gets too large and crazy.

:naughty:

Mika deleted his MySpace account for the same reason BonjourMika created the thread about MFC changing. It gets hard to maintain the same level of intimacy that makes it enjoyable when it gets too large and crazy.

:naughty:

yeah and these 2 threads made me kind of sad and nostalgic tonight

As there are over 20 pages here, and it's getting late, and if this hasn't already been asked, how can you access a private account on my space with out the persons consent? I thought the whole point of setting an account to private, was so only people specifically invited could actually get access to the page. Therefore Mika would possibily have only invited family or friends to be able to get on there. Hence it being private. So when I noticed on the 1st page people talking about not nicking his pics off there, how could they if they hadn't been accepted as friends?

I'm a little confused.

Also didin't he say in an interview recently ssomething about deleting both the dodgy facebook account and the myspace one as well, 'cause I remember being surprised about the myspace one as it was the one he set up himself. Maybe he's just got too busy to run it.

Martin, when he was at Bar 38 with us said that he was getting rid of his soon as he had set up to get jobs, but now he's working full time so he doesn't really need it now. So it's possible that Mika is only going to keep the other account open for the fans to touch base with them once in a while.

ERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE myspace :roftl::naughty:

it's too funny..!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

btw this new MMMM acount is rather fake.. even pic of the RSB looks different now.. :wink2: