The Dutch Tread (part 13)

yooligan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee even serieus:

This is an idea of Me-Mi-Ka and me, here you can talk about...?

me and will, cause we feel very popular here!

you can get cupcakes, chocolate milk, and everything else that you wish for !

okee, dat waren mijn prachtige zinnen engels :mf_rosetinted:

Well, this is an idea of Me-Mi-Ka and me. Say what your problem is, or talk about anything random. We are not ripping off or copying anyone's thread, because this thread is simply the best:mf_rosetinted:

En dan? En dan heb ik die giga lama erboven:naughty:

Nee even serieus:

This is an idea of Me-Mi-Ka and me, here you can talk about...?

Llamas and random thingies

First you have to read the manuel

allama.jpg

Then you will have toooo...

llamas.jpg

And if you want to we have free bumperstickers

llamas.gif

:mf_rosetinted:

me and will, cause we feel very popular here!

you can get cupcakes, chocolate milk, and everything else that you wish for !

okee, dat waren mijn prachtige zinnen engels :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

prachtiiig!

Well, this is an idea of Me-Mi-Ka and me. Say what your problem is, or talk about anything random. We are not ripping off or copying anyone's thread, because this thread is simply the best:mf_rosetinted:

En dan? En dan heb ik die giga lama erboven:naughty:

Yeaahh! We're the best shizzle :mf_rosetinted:

Oh ik had dit:

llamas.jpg

You can get cupcakes, chocolate milk, chicken (:mf_rosetinted:)and everything else that you wish for. This is kind of a chill room and if you want to investigate some mystery, don't be shy and post it here:naughty: Here you can talk about anything you want. Just be yourself.

Oh ik had dit:

llamas.jpg

You can get cupcakes, chocolate milk, chicken (:mf_rosetinted:)and everything else that you wish for. This is kind of a chill room and if you want to investigate some mystery, don't be shy and post it here:naughty: Here you can talk about anything you want. Just be yourself.

Jaaa!!

maar wel met de bumperstickers.. :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

llamas.jpg

You can get cupcakes, chocolate milk, chicken (:mf_rosetinted:)and everything else that you wish for. This is kind of a chill room and if you want to investigate some mystery, don't be shy and post it here. Here you can talk about anything you want. Just be yourself.You can talk about Llamas and random thingies

First you have to read the manuel

allama.jpg:mf_rosetinted:

And if you want to join us we have free bumperstickers:mf_rosetinted:

llamas.gif