daisylou

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RELAX is now No.23 in the Radio 1 charts!!! :thumbdown:

COME ON GUYS let's get him at least another top ten hit! :thumb_yello:

If you haven't already.....buy the single.. give MIKA your support!!!....he does appreciate it!!! LOL!!! :wink2:

xx

Mika really hasn't promoted it has he, so what does he expect:mf_rosetinted:

There is only so many copies I can buy on all formats:naughty:

Unfortunately I think it was inevitable Relax wouldn't do so well, with the timing of the release (Christmas) and the fact that so many people now have the album, AND the fact there were no new tracks on the single, only remixes. Plus the lack of promotion..

Even if everyone who is active here at mfc bought it again, it wouldn't really shove it up the charts much.

It's a shame his Top Ten run has ended though :sneaky2:

However, he'll be back at No. 1 when he releases the first non-LICM single :thumb_yello:

Mika really hasn't promoted it has he, so what does he expect:mf_rosetinted:

There is only so many copies I can buy on all formats:naughty: [/quote

With you on both points!!!!.... do all formats count?

..maybey it being a re release was a bad move as everyone has heard it too much already! :wink2:

Maybey new material - like a new album might be needed!! LOL!!!:thumb_yello:

xx

I think it's 3 things that may be the problem here.

1. As Jemma says lack of promotion, he hasn't really pushed Relax that much. Mind you he hasn't pushed any of them.

2. It's been available on download since the albums been out, so if people already have it, and don't want the remixes then it's not going to get as many hits.

3. This time , instead of 7" vinyl, they released it on a USB format. This doesn't appear to have been as popular, I think because people liked the artwork on the covers of the vinyl, it was more collectable. Guess he shot himself in the foot with that idea.

still,I dont think that Reggie had any rights to call Mika a looser! BOO!!:sneaky2:

That' s disgusting.

I'm getting a little tired of the negative comments that come from the likes of Reggie, Ferne, Chris and Edith.

Okay they may not like him but keep their snide nasty comments to themselves. They shouldn't say anything if they don't have anything constructive to say. It's always personal, which has nothing to do with his music.

That' s disgusting.

I'm getting a little tired of the negative comments that come from the likes of Reggie, Ferne, Chris and Edith.

Okay they may not like him but keep their snide nasty comments to themselves. They shouldn't say anything if they don't have anything constructive to say. It's always personal, which has nothing to do with his music.

because they blatantly know his music is good, so they find other ways to try and hate him. :thumbdown:

accept it guys, MIKA is God :mf_rosetinted:

I had most difficulty gettig hold of this single.

I think that could be a problem, alot of stores near me aren't stocking anything but the top ten singles, not even new releases.

I had to order mine online, i bought both the CD (one with I want you back included) and the USB (which i think rocks) but I think it will have missed out on people just picking it up while in the store when they haven't gone out to buy it specifically. Do you know what I'm saying?

That' s disgusting.

I agree! :sneaky2:

i'm quite surprised it hadn't been in the top ten seeing as it also has lollipop, and he's kinda promoted it a bit more than HE and BG.. but it has been out for a very long time, so i'm not surprised if people downloaded it from a while back.. wish i could help out, but i have bought the single in every format, and i can't afford to buy them again :naughty:

still,I dont think that Reggie had any rights to call Mika a looser! BOO!!:sneaky2:

Did he actually say that??? :shocked:

What an idiot. Anyway, Reggie and Fearne are RUBBISH on the Chart Show. Anyone else agree?? When they constantly say "And in at Number xyz, it's ..." when the song in question has been in the charts for weeks, it makes me scream!!! You only say "in at" if the song has just ENTERED the charts. DOH!!!

AMATEURS!

Losers, even. What's the deal with Fearne Cotton anyway? Why is she Ms. Popular? I just remember her when she was a second rate presenter on CITV.

Just fancied a rant against the REAL losers out there :furious:

Argh, Fearne Cotton can f*ck off.

*Titter titter, giggle giggle. Let's make a joke at somebody else's expense when I know that I'm actually not funny and that they're more successful than I will ever be*

:thumb_yello:

Yeah she gets right on my nerves *was wanting to say another part of body* too.

I had most difficulty gettig hold of this single.

I think that could be a problem, alot of stores near me aren't stocking anything but the top ten singles, not even new releases.

I had to order mine online, i bought both the CD (one with I want you back included) and the USB (which i think rocks) but I think it will have missed out on people just picking it up while in the store when they haven't gone out to buy it specifically. Do you know what I'm saying?

I didn't get the USB version yet, cash is a bit tight, seriously. But I did enquire in both HMV and Virgin, or whatever they are calling themselves now, about it and only they told me only the bigger shops and the online service do the USB format. So I guess that could be a factor as to why it's not selling as well.

well, relax is kinda re-released in the uk, right?.. and LICM has been around for some time.. I think mika's heading towards his new album, which seems natural and understandable..:wink2:

still, it's a GREAT song, one of my faves and I really wish it to do good! :thumb_yello:

Wish I had heard that as I think a complaint would be necessary! :sneaky2:

Might even have to listen to the show on iplayer to hear it. I didn't hear all of the charts as was busy I checked online when they had finished to see what number he was.

If Fearne Cotton says SugaBABS instead of BABES again i will scream very loud.....it is not even funny!!!!!!! :chair:

xx

Argh, Fearne Cotton can f*ck off.

*Titter titter, giggle giggle. Let's make a joke at somebody else's expense when I know that I'm actually not funny and that they're more successful than I will ever be*

That's about the size of it.