Relax may be not doing well but LICM is still in top 10!!

paula.pop

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if somehow LICM wins the Brit Award? (I don't think it will, but..).

It'd keep it high up there in the charts for even longer. Maybe even until Album #2 comes out and then Mika could have 2 albums in the charts. Ok maybe I'm dreaming but so what :naughty: .

Imagine if somehow LICM wins the Brit Award? (I don't think it will, but..).

It'd keep it high up there in the charts for even longer. Maybe even until Album #2 comes out and then Mika could have 2 albums in the charts. Ok maybe I'm dreaming but so what :naughty: .

well that is not impossible you know

LICM is the most amazing record of the year,reaching top 10 a year after release? Who manages that!

It may still be around until Album no.2

I think with mika now people are buying the album more than the singles. Plus Relax is nearly everyone's fav song of his and they probably have the album to go listen to it.

My thoughts exactly! When LICM jumped up the chart again after Relax came out, that said to me that people prefer to buy the album. It's entirely possible that Mika will soon have two albums in the charts, and these days, album sales count more than single sales. So it's not that Relax has failed to get anywhere, it's that it's helped the album climb up again! If he wins at the Brits it could climb even higher again, and his tour of the North American Continent might get a few more sales accross the pond!

So no one needs to feel sad about Relax! It's a really popular song!

http://www.brits.co.uk

Love today, from Marilyn