The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I drove like a mad woman to the dentist (thru Croydon & rush hour traffic) like a woman possessed!!

Got to dentist - got in and told receptionist I was in a bit of a rush - amazingly we went straight in - luckily dentust is also a friend. . .

He did laugh when I said - do we really need t wait this long for the anaesthetic to work??

So I drove like a mad woman to the dentist (thru Croydon & rush hour traffic) like a woman possessed!!

Got to dentist - got in and told receptionist I was in a bit of a rush - amazingly we went straight in - luckily dentust is also a friend. . .

He did laugh when I said - do we really need t wait this long for the anaesthetic to work??[/QUOTE]

i knew waiting for her was woth the while!:roftl:

He did laugh when I said - do we really need t wait this long for the anaesthetic to work??

:shocked: :shocked: Poor Theo!!!! :naughty:

and i am rolling already!:roftl:

so - numb stuff worked - tooth taken out - Mummy quite sympathetic but hurrying back to the car . . . . . no Theo we havent got time to stop and get you a bottle of water on the way back - I HAVE A TRAIN TO CATCH!!!! Here have the water I keep in the boot (trunk) for the dogs!

What do you mean LIKE A WOMAN POSSESSED...you were!

Did you wait????:roftl:

so - numb stuff worked - tooth taken out - Mummy quite sympathetic but hurrying back to the car . . . . . no Theo we havent got time to stop and get you a bottle of water on the way back - I HAVE A TRAIN TO CATCH!!!! Here have the water I keep in the boot (trunk) for the dogs!

Carri :shocked: It gets worse?????

another splendid example of wendi's loving self!

Just a huge loathing of dentists :naughty:

no not yet

he's off line now

Probably run for cover :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Pl note theo was fine - no bleeding etc..

so walk into my house to find that the dear dogs had had three (3) big tins of pencils on the floor and chewed them all up!! so had to clear that up then fly upstairs and change - find flashing hearts etc.. then my dad arrived to drop me to the station - - nice relaxed 20 min train journey to Waterlooo ..

so got back to my mum and dads as evie was there - dumped Theo with my dad - flew back to my house - leaving the soup my dad had made and warmed up for me on the side in their house!!!! DOH

Chicken soup? Oh no.........veggie