The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi again. It seems that it always gets busy in here when I have limited time! And nothing happens when I have some time to sit. Boo.

All the excitement on the board for the upcoming and recent past shows is very contagious! I see all these neat costumes and such but I think when I go, I will be dressed very every day boring. The good thing though is that dh has the official ok to go with us all!

Hiya ...

i have just informed the family that i runnng away to scotland this summer ....

for some strange reason they think they coming too ....lol:naughty:

Cool :cool::naughty:

Well said Robi!!

I feel closer to you crazy bunch of Oldlings than I do my own family...is that wrong?

Its how I feel - if its wrong - tough - its how I feel!!! :roftl:

it is a great song!

deb will be singing it on the train on her way up to nyc on saturday:wink2:

Yes, the Only Lonely One off to NYC... that's me! :thumb_yello:

cheers deb but im not too sure a but pictures maybe videos if my camera bloody well works , its not worked properally since it got a wee bitty wet outside the carling . enjoy mika tomorra , u lucky dog , i was going to say hi from me if you get to meet him but dont , can u ask him about the mcmika bear though i`d like to know his where-abouts , he could be in a trash-can for all we know

I'll put it on my list to ask, Sheena! Hope the camera works well!

I'cause soon I'll be technically homeless.

Aha! Now I see what Rose was talking about. :huglove:

As Robi said further down, we're here, Rose! Talk all you want!

NYC.........................TOMORROW...........................MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

Hiya deb - how excited are you????????

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

That excited! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

I just poop into Mika's trousers for two minutes and this place comes alive

:blink:

I don't think I want to know...

dcdeb

1 DAY 3 HOURS 29 MINUTES TO MIKA IN NYC!

Hi again. It seems that it always gets busy in here when I have limited time! And nothing happens when I have some time to sit. Boo.

All the excitement on the board for the upcoming and recent past shows is very contagious! I see all these neat costumes and such but I think when I go, I will be dressed very every day boring. The good thing though is that dh has the official ok to go with us all!

Hi CB - glad DH can go with you - enjoy it :thumb_yello:

another nutter husband! :roftl:

(am i right? :blink: )

Hiya ...

i have just informed the family that i runnng away to scotland this summer ....

for some strange reason they think they coming too ....lol:naughty:

lol, Cherie! How dare they!

Well said Robi!!

I feel closer to you crazy bunch of Oldlings than I do my own family...is that wrong?

I feel the same, Sarah... You all speak my language -- Mikanese! :wub2:

Seriously...

dcdeb

Well said Robi!!

NO:blush-anim-cl:

on a lighter note.....

planning a trip to nimes on july 21st....HOW MAD! :roftl: :roftl:

and

debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbie, there you go!!!! woo-ooo!!!! :punk:

Why is it mad ?

No chicket yet, Kath. TBH - I had forgotten about it:shocked: . I've been busy today and had a stinking headache all day....will look into it this weekend I promise.....

Hope the head is

feeling better :wub2: I got the visa bill in today for the chickets :naughty:

sorry cherie, surely i missed somethig..why are you running to scotland all by yourself? if not for a mika's gig?:naughty:

Mmmm ... to see a Friend of mines & Beckars ...someone we been waiting a year now to see ...Oh Bugs ..suppose that mean i'll habe takes Beckar too :sneaky2:

Oh and Maybe my Hubby to drive ...but then whos going look after the boys & the Dog ????:mf_rosetinted: suppose could pack them in trailer ...i've heard you can pitch your tent any where in scotland and they dont do anything !!!

Mmmm ... to see a Friend of mines & Beckars ...someone we been waiting a year now to see ...Oh Bugs ..suppose that mean i'll habe takes Beckar too :sneaky2:

Oh and Maybe my Hubby to drive ...but then whos going look after the boys & the Dog ????:mf_rosetinted: suppose could pack them in trailer ...i've heard you can pitch your tent any where in scotland and they dont do anything !!!

You could put it in my garden..I wouldn't mind :naughty:

Remember to pop in if you are in the area!! :wink2::naughty:

NO:blush-anim-cl:

Why is it mad ?

Hope the head is

feeling better :wub2: I got the visa bill in today for the chickets :naughty:

Ouch!! Was it painful??

Head is much better thanks, but at lunchtime I felt awful....perked up a bit as 'hometime' got nearer funnily enough!:naughty:

Hi CB - glad DH can go with you - enjoy it :thumb_yello:

another nutter husband! :roftl:

(am i right? :blink: )

Yes, he is actually getting excited to go. I am relieved that he is able to because I was going with or without him. Plus, he can take they boys to the washroom when needed.:blush-anim-cl:

Wendy, are you feeling any better? I went to the doctor and got some new meds for headaches today. So, I am waiting for the next one to hit to try it out.

Rose, I don't think we have met and I will go to back posts to catch up a bit. New opportunities are good and scary. I hope it works out for you. Don't mind me, I don't know what I am talking about.

Ouch!! Was it painful??

Head is much better thanks, but at lunchtime I felt awful....perked up a bit as 'hometime' got nearer funnily enough!:naughty:

The 102 euros for the chickets wasn't too bad...it was what it was on top of that was the problem!:naughty: