Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DEeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excited yet?

Silly qestion, I know.....:wink2:

There is not a smiley to express what I'm feeling... well, this one comes

close:

:blowup:

Love it!! The language of Mika-land...that magical faraway place at the back of the wardrobe....

:naughty:

Yes, yes, yes, come with me to the land of Spare Oom and War Drobe...!

dcdeb

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

The board's thrown me off twice. Is anyone else having problems?

I'm off to London tomorrow before the crack of dawn so need an early night. It's a school trip to see We Will Rock You and the Lion King.

hello how is everyone?

POOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI :naughty::thumb_yello:

Hi Kath. I am going to House of Blues in Chicago and that is only in 4 days!!!!!!

WOW WOW WOW!!!! Lucky you! You will have an incredible time :naughty:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I know, kath -- I'm in a bit of shocked disbelief myself!

I never dreamed I'd be seeing him again so soon! And

I really can't believe I'm going to NYC all by myself

to do it! :shocked:

I am very excited, but having to contain myself as hubby is

home ill today -- although he feels much better now... but he

has certainly put a crimp in my plans for today. I have "things"

that need to be done, that I can't do now until tonight,

after he's gone to bed. So much for my having an early night...

Oh well, I was probably going to stay up to see the Boston

news, anyway... :blush-anim-cl:

Now I haven't read back, but what am I hearing from Rose? Lost the

job, maybe? That's what it sounds like... I'll go read now, just

wanted to get a quick post in here before you've all left...

Be back in a minute or two!

dcdeb

1 DAY 3 HOURS 46 MINUTES UNTIL MIKA IN NYC!!!

Not lost my job as such Deb, just my van at the moment, until I get it fixed, which itself a bit of a sensitive subject, due to cost and a few other issues. My customers are absolute stars, and are being very patient, I have lost out on quite a bit of work over the last two weeks, but they are standing by me and I am really grateful to them for that.

Thanks to all you guys for your support it really means a lot, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in London in 24 days, I'm getting a little excited at the prospect of meeting up with you again, those who are going that is.

Hi Kath. I am going to House of Blues in Chicago and that is only in 4 days!!!!!!

Hi Cadnboys - what's House of Blues?

There is not a smiley to express what I'm feeling... well, this one comes

close:

:blowup:

:naughty:

Yes, yes, yes, come with me to the land of Spare Oom and War Drobe...!

dcdeb

Ha ha ha!!!

I'm off to London tomorrow before the crack of dawn so need an early night. It's a school trip to see We Will Rock You and the Lion King.

Hi Ruth- enjoy the big city. I haven't seen either of those shows yet, but I hear they're very good.

Hi Pooh:thumb_yello: How's Gary getting on now?

Which is why I am still undecided....although I am 70/30 in favour now, not 50/50....you are cramming a lot in though.....

PLEEEEEEEEEASSSEEEEEE:naughty:

Sounds Great! Have a brilliant time :thumb_yello:

right i got to brave the awful wet cold weather and go get my son from his youth club !!!

Good luck :thumb_yello:

Not lost my job as such Deb, just my van at the moment, until I get it fixed, which itself a bit of a sensitive subject, due to cost and a few other issues. My customers are absolute stars, and are being very patient, I have lost out on quite a bit of work over the last two weeks, but they are standing by me and I am really grateful to them for that.

Thanks to all you guys for your support it really means a lot, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all in London in 24 days, I'm getting a little excited at the prospect of meeting up with you again, those who are going that is.

Your customers sound lovely indeed.

And are you bringing the pengu?

It will be great to see everyone again. As we have said before, the meet up of MFCers is almost the main event now and Mika is an added bonus!!

It's good that your customers are supportive. It must be difficult being self employed (I assume you are, sorry if you're not)

Hi, Sarahlou, House of Blues is the venue name in Chicago for the Mika concert next Tuesday night. I know I am a worry wart but I keep watching the weather. Our cars are not the best and don't really want the roads to be icy and slippery when we go.

Hi, Sarahlou, House of Blues is the venue name in Chicago for the Mika concert next Tuesday night. I know I am a worry wart but I keep watching the weather. Our cars are not the best and don't really want the roads to be icy and slippery when we go.

How far is it? how big is the venue?