The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its not that, its that we are a disfunctional family that works - that part is rare enough.

We are all so totally different - work, family, experiences -

but it seems to work. There are the odd hiccups (SITM :wub2: )

but for the most we are here for two things - Mika and the fan club!!

Like I said, we rock. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

A few hours - my restless legs became restless whole body!!!

So it was well after 3am before I got to sleep - and was awake again

by about 7am - so will have to catch up this afternoon I think!!

Oh dear,

Well, this afternoon i am on tidying up - because i cant see my floor.

And putting up a chinese new year display for the kids - joy!

Like I said, we rock. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

We do!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

Oh dear,

Well, this afternoon i am on tidying up - because i cant see my floor.

And putting up a chinese new year display for the kids - joy!

Wow - sounds like my daughters' room!!! :hypo:

What year is it in the Chinese calendar this year coming up?

I am a rat!!!! :sneaky2:

I have two daughters, and three sons :thumb_yello:

Yikes - lucky you.

*Goes to find print outs*

Okay, so a rat year is apparently a time of hard work, activity, and renewal. Its a good year to begin a new job, get married, launch a product or make a fresh start. Ventures that you begin now may not yield fast returns, but opportunities will come for people who are well prepared and resourceful. The best way for you to succeed is to be patient, let things develop slowly, and make the most of every opening you can find. People born in the year of the rat are said to be logical realists, shrewd, charming, ambitious, and inventive but you have to look at the entire horoscope when making any personality assessment (unless you are me).

In Chinese, the Rat is respected and considered a courageous, enterprising person. People born in the Year of Rat are clever and bright, sociable and family-minded. They have broad interests and strong ability in adapting to the environment and able to react adequately to any changes.

They are gifted in many ways and have an easy going manner. They are active and pleasant, tactful and fantastic, and are able to grasp opportunities. They seem to have interests in everything and hope to participate in doing it and usually do it very well.

Thats about right i would have thought.

:roftl: I don't do projects!!! My focus now will be to try and

get well for the 26th gig, and then be able to recover from it!!! :roftl:

You dont do projects?

Ha! I think you'll find you do, and with impeccable style at that.

But yes, getting well is probably a priority - all this stress cant have helped matters.

mor .... oops afternoon folks ! where is my heid today :boxed: yes i am not long out my bed but i have an excuse ??????? im still catching up on my sleep after my boozy antics on friday going in to the wee small hours of sat :naughty: + i was woken with a spewing noise ..... it was the cat ! so after i cleaned that up i decided to go back to sleep !

You dont do projects?

Ha! I think you'll find you do, and with impeccable style at that.

But yes, getting well is probably a priority - all this stress cant have helped matters.

It gave me something to focus on - but was exhausting at the same

time!! Pluses and minuses!! But great fun :thumb_yello:

There's a rat in me kitchen what am I gonna do? :naughty:

If it has two legs - feed it!!!!!! :naughty:

mor .... oops afternoon folks ! where is my heid today :boxed: yes i am not long out my bed but i have an excuse ??????? im still catching up on my sleep after my boozy antics on friday going in to the wee small hours of sat :naughty: + i was woken with a spewing noise ..... it was the cat ! so after i cleaned that up i decided to go back to sleep !

Hi Sheena - what a varied and interesting life you lead!!!! :wink2::naughty:

Hi Sheena - what a varied and interesting life you lead!!!! :wink2::naughty:

well we are a mad family but i wouldnt have it any other way :naughty: its my second youngest andrews birthday today hes 8 but he was staying at his dads over the weekend , it was the kids that woke me up or more n likely id still be be sleeping . i could have killed them though as i was having a rather dirty dream about a certain person :mf_lustslow: if i was a man i would have had to change my sheets :shocked: well anyway i got andrew a recorder , a snoopy watch & a walkman phone loaded with mika songs which he loves ! i know hes still a bit young for a phone but when all his younger friends have one what can u do !

well we are a mad family but i wouldnt have it any other way :naughty: its my second youngest andrews birthday today hes 8 but he was staying at his dads over the weekend , it was the kids that woke me up or more n likely id still be be sleeping . i could have killed them though as i was having a rather dirty dreams about a certain person :mf_lustslow: if i was a man i would have had to change my sheets :shocked: well anyway i got andrew a recorder , a snoopy watch & a walkman phone loaded with mika songs which he loves ! i know hes still a bit young for a phone but when all his younger friends have one what can u do !

TMI!!!! :shocked::naughty:

Happy Birthday to Andrew!! :thumb_yello:

:shocked::das: Thats good enough for me - he knows my name :wub2:

Have a good day!! :thumb_yello:

u too wendi ! hey has all your snow gone now ? ive been telling the kids about all the snow youve had , were so jealous ! i was woken up by my friend yesterday asking me if i was getting up to build a snowman but by the time id taken some tabs for my head & drank my coffee it had started to melt :thumbdown:

u too wendi ! hey has all your snow gone now ? ive been telling the kids about all the snow youve had , were so jealous ! i was woken up by my friend yesterday asking me if i was getting up to build a snowman but by the time id taken some tabs for my head & drank my coffee it had started to melt :thumbdown:

We had heavy rain and gales during the night - and 90% of our snow

has gone!!! :shocked: