dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning everyone!

Freddie, didn't know you were just doing 28th...what a bummer! You are Shari are going to miss half of the Oldlings...probably a good thing on balance I suppose!

Yes sad news last night.... sometimes wikipedia have some very ODD things on, especially on the day of someones death. I looked up Evil Kenevil on the day he died and it said he had been eaten by Ice Weasels!

Pooh...........enjoy your day off!!!!

Carri............get those pics on............please!

Morning everyone!

Freddie, didn't know you were just doing 28th...what a bummer! You are Shari are going to miss half of the Oldlings...probably a good thing on balance I suppose!

Yes sad news last night.... sometimes wikipedia have some very ODD things on, especially on the day of someones death. I looked up Evil Kenevil on the day he died and it said he had been eaten by Ice Weasels!

Pooh...........enjoy your day off!!!!

Carri............get those pics on............please!

Yeh hun ... to do them all would mean a week off work .. and al the money etc etc that goes with it .. ohh and Paris and the rest of the year ..

I would love to dont get me wrong but I have a Friday off work and its easier ....

Also I want a week in greece as a holiday , stag doos etc etc

And buying Mika goodies off ebay is costing me a fortune :boxed:

Hiya everyone ..

Yeh hun ... to do them all would mean a week off work .. and al the money etc etc that goes with it .. ohh and Paris and the rest of the year ..

I would love to dont get me wrong but I have a Friday off work and its easier ....

Also I want a week in greece as a holiday , stag doos etc etc

And buying Mika goodies off ebay is costing me a fortune :boxed:

Hiya everyone ..

Yes, I know.............sometimes one has to TRY to be sensible!:naughty: When the 28th was announced I had already boked my flights home for the 27th and I was well annoyed............but I couldn't really have affored to stay that long anyway...and i need ot go to work occasionally :roftl:

Yes, I know.............sometimes one has to TRY to be sensible!:naughty: When the 28th was announced I had already boked my flights home for the 27th and I was well annoyed............but I couldn't really have affored to stay that long anyway...and i need ot go to work occasionally :roftl:

Yeh go to work and save your eyesight :roftl:

I like the idea of Paris . warm sun .. mm drinkies .. reminds me of Torino :thumb_yello:

Yeh go to work and save your eyesight :roftl: Good idea! Actually, I have given my notice...got sick of trying to see things :naughty:

I like the idea of Paris . warm sun .. mm drinkies .. reminds me of Torino :thumb_yello:

Yes, I am extraoridarily excited about it!:roftl:

Good morning.

Any Oldlings around?

Hi Clare...............not really as I am sitting here in a towel so I had better go!:roftl:

Bye everyone, have a good day :thumb_yello:

Good Morning Oldlings!

Yes, I'm wide awake! Ugh! It's 2:30am here and I'm having insomnia. I was sleeping well until I woke up burning up and then, I couldn't go back to sleep.

Anyways, I'm not going to stay on here long. Going to try to get some sleep although, I'm probably just kidding myself. LOL

Love, Char

Good Morning Oldlings!

Yes, I'm wide awake! Ugh! It's 2:30am here and I'm having insomnia. I was sleeping well until I woke up burning up and then, I couldn't go back to sleep.

Anyways, I'm not going to stay on here long. Going to try to get some sleep although, I'm probably just kidding myself. LOL

Love, Char

Good morning. Insomnia? I used to get that last year. It's not good when you can't sleep.

Try to get some sleep if you can.

Good Morning Oldlings!

Love, Char

Oh No!:shocked: Poor you, I do sympathise..........I suffer too. Hope you managed to get to sleep and feel better when you wake up :thumb_yello:

Hi Clare!

I see Deb! Hi Deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Hey there, kath!

I did want to talk -- just got up to get some more coffee!

Are you still in your towel??? :wink2:

dcdeb

<imagines kath in her towel>:wub2:

If I had ran to her rescue when she had cramps then I would of seen her in less :roftl::wink2:

Ill never forgive myself for not waking up

Of course, we did see more of her in the hot tub photo... :naughty:

*wonders if this will get kath back online...*

dcdeb

You keep talking about the ads you get on here...

My latest is for "Camp Camp" -- it's a camp in Maine for

gay adults! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

:naughty: :naughty:

BTW I love the expression 'camp as a row of tents'. :naughty:

Hi and bye Oldlings, trying to finish some work but not very fast... :thumbdown:

Hey there, kath!

I did want to talk -- just got up to get some more coffee!

Are you still in your towel???

dcdeb

I don't know....one goes away to get some lunch and comes back to see that people are discussing ones nakedness!:shocked:

<imagines kath in her towel

If I had ran to her rescue when she had cramps then I would of seen her in less

Ill never forgive myself for not waking up

I will bring a baseball bat the next time!:roftl:

You keep talking about the ads you get on here...

My latest is for "Camp Camp" -- it's a camp in Maine for

gay adults!

dcdeb

Love it........I love the word camp!:naughty:

Of course, we did see more of her in the hot tub photo...

*wonders if this will get kath back online...*

dcdeb

It does make me laugh when I think of that pic!:roftl:

BTW I love the expression 'camp as a row of tents'.

Hi and bye Oldlings, trying to finish some work but not very fast... :thumbdown:

Hi Blue! Get working!:naughty: