The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

day off is good thanks, i've just bought a new exercise machine, ive just put it together now, about to have a go :roftl:

OH! Well done you! Is putting it together not enough exercise for one day!?:roftl:

hallo darlings!

just a quick hallo...all that stuff from the super is waiting for me to go to their place!

oh i feel so unique....!:roftl:

Good luck Robi! I HATE that job!:thumbdown:

Oh well, been sat on my backside way too long so I had better go!

See you later I hope x:thumb_yello:

I know....but as people in here will tell you, I am not an easy person to communicate with on msn....you may revert to pms! However, hopefully I will get up and running again and I will try and master it!

JUst had 2 HUGE fillings at the dentist :shocked: -top & bottom so injections all round:mfr_omg: The only thing that kept me going was singing the worlds to Grace Kelly, Billy Brown & Big Girls in my head. :biggrin2: What would I do without MIKA!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

JUst had 2 HUGE fillings at the dentist :shocked: -top & bottom so injections all round:mfr_omg: The only thing that kept me going was singing the worlds to Grace Kelly, Billy Brown & Big Girls in my head. :biggrin2: What would I do without MIKA!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl:

I don't know.

Scream!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

Oh Hello, Helen! Poor you! :thumbdown:

Mika to the rescue... again, eh? Hope you feel better soon!

Hi Clare!

dcdeb

Hello boys and girls!

How's everyone?

*waves*

I should start cooking, but there is so much to read here. I could use a long weekend, but that's not going to happen soon.

I'm waiting patiently for Carries pictures. :bleh: He looked great at the Fiat thing. :wub2:

I'm starving hungry though so I'm going to go & heat up some soup & have it through a straw!:sad: NOt that I'm feeling sorry for myself or anything:emot-sad: :emot-sad::stretcher:

:huglove: <--- a very gentle hug

How are you otherwise? It's been a while since I've seen you here!

dcdeb