The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello all = admission to make - forgot to email pics home so they are all on my pc at work!!!

Oh God..............Oldling beahviour again!:naughty:

Hello Helen! Glad to hear that Mika helped you through, he does have his uses doesn't he! :roftl:

Hello everyone else!:thumb_yello:

:sneaky2:

two bad pieces of news...carri forgot the pics and you all are starting a chat NOW that i cannot be here!

great!

can i possibly know at which time do you prepare yr dinner? :sneaky2:

hi helen! you are the only happy note here!

ah, oldlings!

:naughty:

two bad pieces of news...carri forgot the pics and you all are starting a chat NOW that i cannot be here!

great!

ah, oldlings!

Good evening Robi.

How's you?

great!

ah, oldlings!

Thanks Robi............I love you too!

I am having a nightmare. I have installed my very unfavourite MSN but it is telling me that I have got my password wrong...then it is telling me that I have got my security question wrong...........so it will send me an email to Hotmail...but I can't access that without my PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!! Argh.....there's a hole in my bucket!!!!!!

Freddie............I tried to warn you that me and MSN were not a good idea!:thumbdown:

I am having a nightmare. I have installed my very unfavourite MSN but it is telling me that I have got my password wrong...then it is telling me that I have got my security question wrong...........so it will send me an email to Hotmail...but I can't access that without my PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!!! Argh.....there's a hole in my bucket!!!!!!

Freddie............I tried to warn you that me and MSN were not a good idea!:thumbdown:

Oh dear me. That can be very annoying.

Helloooooooo diana.

How's you?

Hiii!!

I'm good. Just found an old classmate of mine on hyves (the Dutch equivalent of myspace.. sort of).

I didn't really socialize with him back in the day (cuz I was scared of people) but I always thought he was cool.

Now we're "friends." :mf_rosetinted: