dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hiii!!

I'm good. Just found an old classmate of mine on hyves (the Dutch equivalent of myspace.. sort of).

I didn't really socialize with him back in the day (cuz I was scared of people) but I always thought he was cool.

Now we're "friends." :mf_rosetinted:

That sounds good!:thumb_yello:

Hyves is indeed a nice place for retracing former classmates etc. I should go there more often. But I like MySpace better.

Hiya Oldlings! :thumb_yello:

I used to be on Friends Reunited which is similar.

I'm ever so pleased! :blush-anim-cl:

Great!

Good evening Oldlings :thumb_yello:

Helen - poor you - dentists should be put in stocks!!! :boxed:

Carri - please remember the photos tomorrow!! :bleh:

Kath - I like MSN, and you will get the hang of it IF YOU USE IT!!!! :naughty:

Hello everyone else

Hi Wendi...............but I won't if I can't get into the bloody thing! Please could you tell me what I am listed as...kathdrummond@hotmail.com.....is that right? Thanks! How is your daughter today? and how are you?

Hello Oldlings!! How are we all this evening?

Kath, have you cracked MSN upload yet?? I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house watching you try and do it:roftl:

I had a call today from a random competition I entered a couple of weeks ago telling me I had won a hair and make-up makeover and photoshoot:shocked: . I didn't think I stood a chance......I'm scared....

Kath, have you cracked MSN upload yet?? I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your house watching you try and do it:roftl:

I had a call today from a random competition I entered a couple of weeks ago telling me I had won a hair and make-up makeover and photoshoot:shocked: . I didn't think I stood a chance......I'm scared....

WOW that is amazing! well done you! You are having all the luck at the mo aren't you!:thumb_yello: Sounds fantastic! Which mag is it?

It is uploaded it just won't let me on as it says I have forgotten my password..but I haven't! :shocked:

WOW that is amazing! well done you! You are having all the luck at the mo aren't you!:thumb_yello: Sounds fantastic! Which mag is it?

It is uploaded it just won't let me on as it says I have forgotten my password..but I haven't! :shocked:

It wasn't a mag, it was on t'internet....can't even remember which site, but the people doing the photos are Studio64 in London.

Are you sure you don't have CAPS LOCK on? You've got the dot com or dot co dot uk right?

Hi Wendi...............but I won't if I can't get into the bloody thing! Please could you tell me what I am listed as...kathdrummond@hotmail.com.....is that right? Thanks! How is your daughter today? and how are you?

I have posted your addy - but you have forgotten the 8

When you ok it, I will go back and delete that post!! :thumb_yello:

Both daughters were off today!! Eilidh still not well, and now Hazel

has a very sore head, and a cold!! Had to leave them in bed to take

my step-sons birthday presents down to Fife, and drop in some shopping

at my sisters as she is totaly broke, and she needed food!!

Absolutely shattered now!! What a struggle to make dinner. Dont think

I will be here for long tonight :boxed: I go away on Friday morning,

and won't be back till Monday night/Tuesday!! Will miss you all :tears:

Well done SL - cant wait to see the pics!!!! :wink2:

Wendi.............once again you are my saviour! :naughty: It was the 8 that was the problem! Should be able to do it now!

It wasn't a mag, it was on t'internet....can't even remember which site, but the people doing the photos are Studio64 in London.

Are you sure you don't have CAPS LOCK on? You've got the dot com or dot co dot uk right?

Wish me luck I am going to see if I can do it now...I may be some time! :naughty:

Oh I see...........T'internet.........good oh! Are you going to get 'done' for the London gigs?

I have posted your addy - but you have forgotten the 8

When you ok it, I will go back and delete that post!! :thumb_yello:

Both daughters were off today!! Eilidh still not well, and now Hazel

has a very sore head, and a cold!! Had to leave them in bed to take

my step-sons birthday presents down to Fife, and drop in some shopping

at my sisters as she is totaly broke, and she needed food!!

Absolutely shattered now!! What a struggle to make dinner. Dont think

I will be here for long tonight :boxed: I go away on Friday morning,

and won't be back till Monday night/Tuesday!! Will miss you all :tears:

Well done SL - cant wait to see the pics!!!! :wink2:

Sorry to hear the bairns are poorly :thumbdown:

I don't know when I'm going to go yet...need to check the diary!!

Wendi.............once again you are my saviour! :naughty: It was the 8 that was the problem! Should be able to do it now!

Wish me luck I am going to see if I can do it now...I may be some time! :naughty:

Oh I see...........T'internet.........good oh! Are you going to get 'done' for the London gigs?

Ooh...hadn't thought of that! Probably not though as, knowing me I'll get drenched in the queue and then get hot and sweaty jumping around so it will all be a waste....might arrange it for a Saturday and then have a night out in town....

Wendy - forgot to say.....have a great weekend. I'll not be here after tonight as I'm going to Spain early on Friday for the weekend :thumb_yello:

Ooh...hadn't thought of that! Probably not though as, knowing me I'll get drenched in the queue and then get hot and sweaty jumping around so it will all be a waste....might arrange it for a Saturday and then have a night out in town....

Wendy - forgot to say.....have a great weekend. I'll not be here after tonight as I'm going to Spain early on Friday for the weekend :thumb_yello:

Wow - Spain - warmer than foggy London town - thats where I am

going!!! Have a great time - and your baby pic is lovely!! :wub2:

Kath - I have deleted the origional post - so you should go and delete

the quote in yours - no point in advertising yourself on the internet!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Yes Baby Sarahlou is very sweet...........just like grown up one!

Wendi.......no wonder you are shattered! Sorry to hear that both girls are not so well, I hope they soon feel better. I am probably signing off beofre too long so if i don't catch you have a lovely weekend..we will miss you too! And Sarahlou...have a lovely time too!

I got onto MSN....well, sort of, I got signed in but I am having trouble with my pop ups! I need to enable them and at the moment I can't..........but I am getting there!

Kath - I have deleted the origional post - so you should go and delete

the quote in yours - no point in advertising yourself on the internet!!! :naughty: :naughty:

Thanks Wendi, done :thumb_yello:

kath

i left you a message on yr msn, as i still have you in my list of contacts!

when you reply to that, i'll know you are ok! and you'll know too!

..and yes, i love you too! :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks Robi! :wub2:

Yes Baby Sarahlou is very sweet...........just like grown up one!

Wendi.......no wonder you are shattered! Sorry to hear that both girls are not so well, I hope they soon feel better. I am probably signing off beofre too long so if i don't catch you have a lovely weekend..we will miss you too! And Sarahlou...have a lovely time too!

I got onto MSN....well, sort of, I got signed in but I am having trouble with my pop ups! I need to enable them and at the moment I can't..........but I am getting there!

:blush-anim-cl: Thanks..... I'm off for a bath now, so if you've gone when I get back, have a good weekend :thumb_yello:

Wendy - London will be lovely. Shame I'm not here, I could have met you somewhere for a coffee...