The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello folks, just caught up again. I spent til gone midnight reading the bsbs photo htread thing and then catching up here, by the time I was ready to type my eyes were closing! Just goes to show, if you go back to RL, it hinders Mika-life!

Hello folks, just caught up again. I spent til gone midnight reading the bsbs photo htread thing and then catching up here, by the time I was ready to type my eyes were closing! Just goes to show, if you go back to RL, it hinders Mika-life!

Hellooooooo Shari.

Hows you?

Hear hear!!

Of course not!! I've not had a professional makeover before either, so I'm looking forward to it, but am also a bit scared!

Yes...twice. The first attempt failed....I can't even do that right:crybaby: Have you not received it...?

It woild be too easy to say something there....but I shall bite my tongue....:naughty:

I think...they're not dated, so it might be the end of 1973....do I look a year old, or less....?

Definitely

Hi Clare, what do you do there?

Hi Pooh - I hope you had a good day off

I help out in the offices.

the last 2 cards i have done have been cross stitch too, i am looking for software to convert photos into a cross stitch pattern

Hey maybe you can help me then. I take the cross stitch Card shop mag.

Last year I wrote a letter to them (with pic) asking them to convert a picture of Mika.

They didn't write back to me. Can you help in any way?

Oh do you do crafting too?

I do cross stitch.

I'm a stamper and things to do with papercraft.

So you are into crafting too then? Wow!!

That's two people I have found on here that does crafting.

Oh, there's heaps more. Mouselle, one of the Aussies, makes fabulous quilts for instance.

Hi Ruth, thanks for your myspace msg. Will answer it later, but the answer is yes.

Clare, if I had £1.00 for everyone I know who wants their fave pics made into cross stitch, then I'd be rich.

My sis in law has looked into it big time and it seems you can only get a prog for the pc if you're prepared to pay over £100.00

I'm sure you CAN get them if you know where to look!

My friend d/loaded loads of ice skating ones

Hey maybe you can help me then. I take the cross stitch Card shop mag.

Last year I wrote a letter to them (with pic) asking them to convert a picture of Mika.

They didn't write back to me. Can you help in any way?

if you google "convert photo to cross stitch" you will get some sites that will do it for you, one will do the whole kit with the right threads so you dont have to find them, they cost about £20 -£30

Hi Clare, pooh and chick. I'm ok tonight thanks, apart from a slight headache that has lingered all day.

Hope you are all well??????????

Hi

Good evening Shari, Clare and pooh - and anyone else. Rob and son (2) are just leaving for a mid-week pint so I find myself here and guilt free.

hi shari and ruth :thumb_yello:

if you google "convert photo to cross stitch" you will get some sites that will do it for you, one will do the whole kit with the right threads so you dont have to find them, they cost about £20 -£30

Thanks pooh.

I'll try it.

Hi Oldlings! Finally caught up -- was having a chat with Blue (who BETTER be going off to bed now! :naughty: ) and then saw the new Luke Juby blog so had to listen to that... now I'm here for a few!

Hello debs. How are you?

Do they call you debs here?

Clare, some do call me debs and I must admit I really like it :blush-anim-cl:

My mum calls me that sometimes, and it just feels special somehow...

You know I LURVE you Kath - after all we shared a bed!!!

Photographic evidence:

l_a6b6e7854b6acb33e51b0c49d720be39.jpg

I had a call today from a random competition I entered a couple of weeks ago telling me I had won a hair and make-up makeover and photoshoot:shocked: . I didn't think I stood a chance......I'm scared....

Well done, Sarah -- But I don't think you need to be made over! You're

lovely as you are! But still... will be a bit of fun, won't it? :thumb_yello:

Wendy - forgot to say.....have a great weekend. I'll not be here after tonight as I'm going to Spain early on Friday for the weekend :thumb_yello:

Safe travels! And I hope it's Sunny Spain for you... so you'll be back

Sunday? Monday? Take some pics! :)

dcdeb

Hyves is indeed a nice place for retracing former classmates etc. I should go there more often. But I like MySpace better.

Hiya Oldlings! :thumb_yello:

Yeah it's cool! I was a bit scared to leave a message at first because I never really hung out with him in high school (I was the class nerd who didn't really socialize with anyone) but I thought "what the heck, I'll just do it" and I'm glad I did.

I don't like myspace, I don't have one as you know.