• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you heard of Dawn Bibby?

On QVC?

I haven't heard of Dawn Bibby and I don't know what QVC is. Is this something U.K. specific??

hello all - just back from watching Torchwood!!

I love Torchwood!! Can't wait till the season starts here in Aus.

I'm not lurking :fisch:

You little scamp! What are you doing in the oldlings thread?

Cool, great taste which I share too. I've been a Queen fan for a might long time!

I haven't 'cause I am still new to the world. lmao. I have loved them since i was 3 so 11 years now...in April it'll be out 11 year anniversary.. Have you seen we will rock you?

I haven't heard of Dawn Bibby and I don't know what QVC is. Is this something U.K. specific??

I love Torchwood!! Can't wait till the season starts here in Aus.

You little scamp! What are you doing in the oldlings thread?

:shocked:

Yes, I went to see WWRY about 3 years ago now. It's good but a little corny. Music overshadows the story, though it is quite funny. Killer Queen has good effects too, rising above the stage.

Yes, I went to see WWRY about 3 years ago now. It's good but a little corny. Music overshadows the story, though it is quite funny. Killer Queen has good effects too, rising above the stage.

Yeah i didn't like the show as much as I did the music. Galileo and Scaramush have amazing vocals.

I haven't 'cause I am still new to the world. lmao. I have loved them since i was 3 so 11 years now...in April it'll be out 11 year anniversary.. Have you seen we will rock you?

:shocked:

Come now. You can't pretend what i wrote shocked you. Or am I confusing you with someone who wrote about tucking on another thread:fisch:

:blink: I am confused. I never wrote about it but i made 1 comment on it...:boxed:

Then I apologize. I must have you confused with someone else. Someone else who was a youngling and i was shocked they knew what it was... *Racks brain to think who it was*

Oh, I forgot to say.... I have a fantasy thread where you can share your non-chicken Mika fantasies with the world.... if you have any that is and feel like sharing. We've all been quite restrained so far... And I get the feeling people are being honest cos nobody is being too sarky, they are just sweet.

Very welcome you are too mika4life. It does us oldlings good to have some younglings here once in a while. Dare I ask how old you are?

Did you get all your things done Chick?

The immediate ones yes. I really should get off here and attend to other things....

Oh, I forgot to say.... I have a fantasy thread where you can share your non-chicken Mika fantasies with the world.... if you have any that is and feel like sharing. We've all been quite restrained so far... And I get the feeling people are being honest cos nobody is being too sarky, they are just sweet.

lol. Was this directed at me?

:roftl: :roftl:

*graces with presence* I love aussies.

Very welcome you are too mika4life. It does us oldlings good to have some younglings here once in a while. Dare I ask how old you are?

Did you get all your things done Chick?

13 but believe me, I am lightyears ahead of my time.