The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diana, how are you finding your new super powers? (mod)

Oooh I haven't had the urge to go on a powertrip just yet but who knows what the future might bring!

It's pretty quiet now though, only one minor drama so all is good.

I think a lot of people don't even know I'm a moderator.. or they daren't ask me about things?

Anyway, good night!! xx

Evening Diana!

Hola lady!

Oooh I haven't had the urge to go on a powertrip just yet but who knows what the future might bring!

It's pretty quiet now though, only one minor drama so all is good.

I think a lot of people don't even know I'm a moderator.. or they daren't ask me about things?

Anyway, good night!! xx

Hola lady!

That reminded me of a movie..... Ah! Princess Bride!

I could pretend to know what you're referring to but I really haven't got a clue. :naughty:

OK, in the princess bride towards the end of the movie when Westley has rescued buttercup and they need to find a way to escape, they go to an open window and Andre the Giant's character says something about Westley going to find the lady and he notices buttercup and says "Hello lady". That's badly explained, but i haven't seen it for ages. It's just that Andre's accent is so thick that Hello and hola don't sound that different in my brain. Phew!

OK, in the princess bride towards the end of the movie when Westley has rescued buttercup and they need to find a way to escape, they go to an open window and Andre the Giant's character says something about Westley going to find the lady and he notices buttercup and says "Hello lady". That's badly explained, but i haven't seen it for ages. It's just that Andre's accent is so thick that Hello and hola don't sound that different in my brain. Phew!

Ah that makes sense!

I can rest easy now. :naughty:

Good night ladies! xxx

I don't need training. :mf_rosetinted:

No, Diana is perfectly formed as she is! :thumb_yello:

I knew just what you meant, chickadee -- one of our favorite films in

this house.

My name is Inigo Montoya... you killed my father... prepare to die...

:naughty:

dcdeb

Hello everyone!!! 21 sleeps to go!

woow!

starting to get all jumpy!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woow!

join the happy dance with me!

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! LALAALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone!!! 21 sleeps to go!

woow!

starting to get all jumpy!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woow!

join the happy dance with me!

HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! LALAALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!:punk: :punk: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

I'm dancing:wink2: I am very happy for you. (And a bit jealous.....:blink: )