Have a great weekend Wendi...and Blue

Bye everyone :wub2:

Bye Kath xxxx

OK girls................I am going now.

Thanks for a good chat.

Have a great weekend Wendi...and Blue

Bye everyone :wub2:

I better go too :thumbdown:

That thought of Mika and beds and covers and all that has done for me:naughty: :wub2:

Have a great weekend you guys ...:thumb_yello:

Wendi i hope it all goes well for you xxx

Hope to chat tomorrow with my fFriday vino:naughty:

Got Lewis's friend for a sleepover plus it is Burns night so may be quite hectic but i'll be popping in!!!!!

Yes popping Wendi!:sneaky2:

I better go too

That thought of Mika and beds and covers and all that has done for me:naughty:

Have a great weekend you guys ...:thumb_yello:

Wendi i hope it all goes well for you xxx

Hope to chat tomorrow with my fFriday vino:naughty:

Got Lewis's friend for a sleepover plus it is Burns night so may be quite hectic but i'll be popping in!!!!!

Yes popping Wendi!:sneaky2:

Happy popping!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hello everyone.

(including you, Kath, I know you said you were going, but you're still showing as online!:naughty: )

Great news about your cousin's baby Robi, and by a rather lovely coincidence, I found out this evening that one of my cousins is expecting her second baby. She had a very bad time first time around too. Her baby was 3 months premature, but survived!

On a Thursday too...............I thought we were only allowed it on a Friday :naughty:

:mf_boff: Knew that would bring you back!!! :naughty:

Hello everyone.

(including you, Kath, I know you said you were going, but you're still showing as online!:naughty: )

Great news about your cousin's baby Robi, and by a rather lovely coincidence, I found out this evening that one of my cousins is expecting her second baby. She had a very bad time first time around too. Her baby was 3 months premature, but survived!

Hi and Bye MM xxxx

Hello everyone.

Hi! Good to see you..........yes I am still here.........I have just been in Mika's trousers..............

Great news about the baby! it must be baby night:naughty:

Will you be on tomorrow night?

Hi! Good to see you..........yes I am still here.........I have just been in Mika's trousers..............

Great news about the baby! it must be baby night:naughty:

Will you be on tomorrow night?

Yes!

Ian will be out as usual and I was invited out to a RL friend's house for the evening, so I said "sorry, I can't possibly come out, I'm looking after the kids" because I was too embarassed to admit that I'd much rather stay in with my MFC friends!:naughty:

Yes!

Ian will be out as usual and I was invited out to a RL friend's house for the evening, so I said "sorry, I can't possibly come out, I'm looking after the kids" because I was too embarassed to admit that I'd much rather stay in with my MFC friends!:naughty:

lol! :naughty:

And if you talk lots and lots you may reach 4000!

Ok..............see you tomorrow x