The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

lol! :naughty:

And if you talk lots and lots you may reach 4000!

Ok..............see you tomorrow x

I'll make that my mission for tomorrow night then. I'll have top remember not to mix my drinks too strong or I'll be struggling to type!

I'm off too now, because I've got to put the bins out and do the recycling and for some worrying reason the electricity is flickering on and off slightly..............

See you all tomorrow,

Sweet dreams :mf_lustslow: ,

MM

x

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure I'll be in tomorrow. I don't think I've experienced a Mika-Friday-night yet! I hear it's legendry!!!!

Hello Robi, ((hug))

Hiya Vicky ((hug too)) Go get on with your essay or sleep whichever comes first!

Hi all! I'm not sure who's still here.... Shari, I presume you are? I had something really interesting to comment on, but can't remember what it was now! i'll have to go back and read through....

Hellooooooooooo.

How's the crafting going?

Hiya Clare, I'm ok thanks, been here a bit too long tonight though. My wrists are aching. Just thought I'd be sociable and pop in. How are you Clare? (I'm trying out colours!)

I'm fine thanks.

I am going to Sleaford tomorrow. To see my man friend.:wub2: Yeeee!!!!

Hellooooooooooo.

How's the crafting going?

No crafting going at present... We have to move house soon, so i'm not game to start anything or get anything out!

Hiya chick, did my arrival put you off? Sowwy

You didn't put me off Shari! I'm trying to read about 3 threads at once and check my MySpace.

No crafting going at present... We have to move house soon, so i'm not game to start anything or get anything out!

You didn't put me off Shari! I'm trying to read about 3 threads at once and check my MySpace.

So you have been a busy bee then?

I can hear it buzzing from here!!!:blink:

Hi Di!

I've just been reading the thread about the Montreal and Toronto girls opportunity to be a lollipop girl. Very jealous. I was doing something else on myspace and my attention got arrested by a bulletin from mika and then i raced back here to see who was putting up their hands for it... So far looks like Suzy and Christine will, but i haven't finished reading.

Sorry, Diana, i shouldn't call you Di without asking first!