dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Di!

I've just been reading the thread about the Montreal and Toronto girls opportunity to be a lollipop girl. Very jealous. I was doing something else on myspace and my attention got arrested by a bulletin from mika and then i raced back here to see who was putting up their hands for it... So far looks like Suzy and Christine will, but i haven't finished reading.

Sorry, Diana, i shouldn't call you Di without asking first!

It's ok, a lot of people call me Di. :)

Yeah that's such an amazing opportunity! I must admit I'm a wee bit jealous too! It would be great if someone from the MFC won though. Make us proud girls!

Heeeeyyyyyyy!!! It's my old friend.:punk:

How's you?

Heyya Clare I'm good and you?

There's never enough hours.

Hey there M4L (did I get it right today??)!

Actually, I'm not as busy as I should be, as in i should be doing dishes and hanging out washing and stuff, but instead i'm on here being busy.

:mf_lustslow: you did you did.

Hiya Diana and Mika4life13........

Chick, where are you moving to? Very far?

Why hey there shari!!

Hiya!!!

Are we all well?

I apologise in advance if my posts are drunken! I've got a rotten cold so I made the strongest whisky mac and I feel all light headed!

But this afternoon I made some lovely Mika mosaics only using Mika pics on my computer, so I feel very crafty in a virtual sense!

Hiya!!!

Are we all well?

I apologise in advance if my posts are drunken! I've got a rotten cold so I made the strongest whisky mac and I feel all light headed!

But this afternoon I made some lovely Mika mosaics only using Mika pics on my computer, so I feel very crafty in a virtual sense!

You seem totally coherent!

The question remains though.. Did it help? :naughty:

Me? Suggesting??? I merely thought you should be tucked up in bed and not fraternising with us oldlings! We might lead you astray!

:roftl: Right as if kelzy didn't 'cause me enough corruption as it is :naughty: it is supper time...but i just ate. no where near time for le slumber.

I'm fine thanks. What have you been doing today?

I got test results back :mf_boff:

Hiya!!!

Are we all well?

Helloooooooo Ruth. How's you this evening?

:roftl: Right as if kelzy didn't 'cause me enough corruption as it is :naughty: it is supper time...but i just ate. no where near time for le slumber.

I got test results back :mf_boff:

Test results? What for?

Sorry if I'm being nosey.

Of course you do. But the statistics were higher that is was a school test.... and I was right!

Mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm. *snapping formation*

Sounds pretty impressive M4L13. Well done. Can you give a hint of your Freddie speech? I'm imterested.

It was good I started off with a quote and ended it with a quote. By freddie no doubt :naughty: