dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI BLUE!

my boss is away today, so 'when the cat's away, rats dance' we say in italy, which reminds me of carri too!

blue, i was thinking of you this morning as everytime i pass by an 'atelier' window....it's owned by two painter sisters and the subject of their painting is HORSES!

i'll take a pic of the window and show to you...they are fab paintings!

so how are you my dear? :wub2:

HI BLUE!

my boss is away today, so 'when the cat's away, rats dance' we say in italy, which reminds me of carri too!

blue, i was thinking of you this morning as everytime i pass by an 'atelier' window....it's owned by two painter sisters and the subject of their painting is HORSES!

morning everyone! good morning!:wub2: :wub2:

hi Fd...going to be a good day?

any plans for the WE?

it's carnival time in catholic countries...should be using some fancy stuff i bought for mika's gigs that i'm not going to wear anymore...fancy dress seems to be given up....:thumbdown:

need to refresh my MIKA dress for feb gigs though! :punk:

hi Fd...going to be a good day?

any plans for the WE?

it's carnival time in catholic countries...should be using some fancy stuff i bought for mika's gigs that i'm not going to wear anymore...fancy dress seems to be given up....:thumbdown:

It could be an AMAZING day:punk:

I have no plans for the weekend , shopping for pressies

Cassie is up next week :punk:

It could be an AMAZING day:punk:

I have no plans for the weekend , shopping for pressies

Cassie is up next week :punk:

AMAZING!?!? :punk:

oh god you keep on teasing us.....

valentine is so near....:wub2:

(need to find a valentine for me too!!! :naughty: :naughty: )

AMAZING!?!? :punk:

oh god you keep on teasing us.....

valentine is so near....:wub2:

(need to find a valentine for me too!!! :naughty: :naughty: )

Yeh Valentines day :wub2:

You have an amazing hubby!!! :wub2: , Im very fond of him I must say , I think hes a great man! and you have a fabby family as well ...<freddie pushes his luck to come and stay in Italy again>

Im not teasing hunni .. I promise , my heart is with you all and the MFC I would never tease x

Yeh I need to get chockies and cards and things

GoodMorning dear Oldlings! How is everybody? I just read trought the entire Petition Thread, hoping something has happened but....:bleh: not yet...

I bought new clothes this morning for the cremation (is this english?) tomorrow. It is not fun to have to buy clothes for such a sad occasion. And after fitting practically half the store I went home with clothes far too expensive. But at least they fit and look right for the occasion.

Still feeling a bit sad I went into the supermarket and guess who was there to cheer me up a bit?.........................Mika:wub2: The second I walked in the door I heard: "Mad, mad, maaaad....." Oh, he is sooo sweet for doing that for me.....:mf_lustslow:

GoodMorning dear Oldlings! How is everybody? I just read trought the entire Petition Thread, hoping something has happened but....:bleh: not yet...

I bought new clothes this morning for the cremation (is this english?) tomorrow. It is not fun to have to buy clothes for such a sad occasion. And after fitting practically half the store I went home with clothes far too expensive. But at least they fit and look right for the occasion.

Still feeling a bit sad I went into the supermarket and guess who was there to cheer me up a bit?.........................Mika:wub2: The second I walked in the door I heard: "Mad, mad, maaaad....." Oh, he is sooo sweet for doing that for me.....:mf_lustslow:

Patience my dear:wink2:

Morning

hi AMP!

i love when they play mika at the super...i HATE going therer and i always feel a bit depressed...they know, and they play mika for me! :wub2:

not true

it happens...sometimes....when i'm very lucky! :roftl:

it will be a far too sad day for you tomorrow...i'll be thinking of you :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks, Robi!

I also have a fun thing to say: my dear dear hubby bought me a MP3-player yesterday!! It is very small and lightweight: 28mmx44mmx12mm and 16 grams. Now the only thing I have to do is work out how the little rascal works...:naughty: Luckily it has only buttons for play/pause, forward and backwards and loudness. But it all comes down to the downloading part....

I'm happy to have my own player for all the MikaMusic I want:mf_lustslow:

Thanks, Robi!

I also have a fun thing to say: my dear dear hubby bought me a MP3-player yesterday!! It is very small and lightweight: 28mmx44mmx12mm and 16 grams. Now the only thing I have to do is work out how the little rascal works...:naughty: Luckily it has only buttons for play/pause, forward and backwards and loudness. But it all comes down to the downloading part....

I'm happy to have my own player for all the MikaMusic I want:mf_lustslow:

a good USB cable and lots of copy and paste should be the technique! :naughty:

it's so useful....no more boring queues, boring errands, boring walking with mika making noise in yr ears! :wub2:

nice husband btw...mine is nver thinking about me as a mika user! :thumbdown:

a good USB cable and lots of copy and paste should be the technique! :naughty:

it's so useful....no more boring queues, boring errands, boring walking with mika making noise in yr ears! :wub2:

nice husband btw...mine is nver thinking about me as a mika user! :thumbdown:

My husband is very nice:wub2:

The MP3-player came completely with USB cable and a cd-rom with software and a loader for the battery.

(Oh, hubby just called to ask how I was. He is sweet and kind:wub2: )

Enjoying my yoghurt for lunch and catching up a bit with this thread. :wink2:

AMP, so sad to hear about that terrible loss... :sad: What a young man. Tomorrow will probably be a tough day for you and your family... How are you doing now? And how is your niece doing?

HI BLUE!

Hi Robi! In Dutch we use a similar expression: when the cat is not home the mice dance on the table. :naughty:

That sounds nice, I would love to see a pic of that window!

It's getting chilly here! Last week it was even over 10C and now temperatures are dropping down very fast... It's very stormy and my fingers almost froze off on my short walk from the supermarket back to the office. :blink:

It's carnival time here too! Well it's mainly a thing for the (catholic) southern part of this country, but some places 'above the rivers' know how to celebrate carnival too. My local shop sells costumes, headthingies and fancy glasses. I bought 2 pairs of fancy blue glasses yesterday, one starshaped and one in 'Dame Edna' style. Not for the Mika gigs really, I just like them. Might bring them to London but I'm not sure if they will survive and I really want to keep them. So I guess I will stick to a fancy diadeem again. :naughty: