dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ITs a kids disney programme Kath !!

Ah.............that explains it then! I thought my musical knowledge had taken a serious battering and I had missed something really important!:naughty:

Well, just got home from the vets in the sleet. Cried a little bit and now I'm comfort stuffing my face with CAKE! I need a group hug and a dirty joke to make me smile. poor Fat-baby had to be euthanased.

Well, just got home from the vets in the sleet. Cried a little bit and now I'm comfort stuffing my face with CAKE! I need a group hug and a dirty joke to make me smile. poor Fat-baby had to be euthanased.

AWWW sorry to hear that Shari. Group hug indeed.

Carry...we can always rely on you for a classy joke! :naughty:

Yes she is officially a hormonal teenager on sta - this time 13 years ago I was wandering around in blissful ignorance of what was about to happen to my life!

lol!!! Got used to it yet!??:naughty:

Oh no ..so sorry :thumbdown:

MIKA SAYS CAKE!!!

...... dirty jokes / I just don't know any!:naughty:

LOL LOL LOL oh yes they have helped, thanks Carri, Kath and Hi again Vicky. Feeling brighter now (((group hug)))

Good thats what we are here for! I have just come back from the petition thread...and I aren't going back...I am staying here where it is nice and cosy!!! Hi Vicky :thumb_yello: and bye, again, Carri :naughty:

Good thats what we are here for! I have just come back from the petition thread...and I aren't going back...I am staying here where it is nice and cosy!!! Hi Vicky :thumb_yello: and bye, again, Carri :naughty:

oh is there trouble Kath ?:blink:

picture for you Shari as a cheer up!!:wub2:

myphonebackground.jpg