The Oldlings Thread (Part 9)!!!

dcdeb

Well, your face is always welcome here Beckar!:biggrin2:

I love it when we have occassional youngling visitors -especially ones who can write in English!:naughty:

Carri has to translate text speak for the more useless oldlings amongst us (ie me!)

Haha write in english?

Don't the other younglings write in it?

do thy tlk lyke ths? or something? haha

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarah, if it helps you can call me Sha. I'm used to that too.

I totally sympathise with your back pain. I have been bed ridden with mind before it's awful. I hope the pain killers kick in for you soon and you can relax the muscles.

Hi Robiiiii, nic eto see you.

Bye Vicky, enjoy your book and thanks for the piccy. Now adorning my desktop!

ah its' not a book but my uni reading !:thumbdown:

As you can see i'm not getting on too well with it yet!

But i must go!:boxed:

Kath am i officially a nutter now ? Have i passed the nutty test!:naughty:

I do hope so !:bleh: :lol3:

byeeeeeee

Sarah, if it helps you can call me Sha. I'm used to that too.

I totally sympathise with your back pain. I have been bed ridden with mind before it's awful. I hope the pain killers kick in for you soon and you can relax the muscles.

Thanks Shari, I'll just try to type more carefully.

My typing so rubbish that I have to read everything before I post it!

Rose, yes back from vets it wasn't a nice visit but peeps in here have been cheering me up. Wanna join in the (((group hug?)))

Carri's jokes made me smile and Vicys pic done the trick too. He is just such a beautiful human being don't you agree?

I'll join in with the group hug, and the drooling over the GORGEOUS picture of vickys.

Watching Buzzcocks where they murdered Love Today in the intros round.

It wasn't Phil or Joe from Hot Chip, they where great, but they bought in Andy Scott Lee who should be put against a wall and shot forcrimes against music!

I'll join in with the group hug, and the drooling over the GORGEOUS picture of vickys.

It wasn't Phil or Joe from Hot Chip, they where great, but they bought in Andy Scott Lee who should be put against a wall and shot forcrimes against music!

Hi Rose!

I was deciding earlier whether or not to watch Buzzcocks tonight, but now I'm not sure whether I'm regretting my decision not to, or not!:naughty:

Hi Clare. I thought Thursday was your working day?

I am ok thanks. had some one taking pics in my house this morning so it had to be MEGA tiday (360o pics!!!!) so I was busy VERY early! We have ver bad weather here but other than that everything is tickety boo thanks!:thumb_yello:

It is Thursday. How's the decorating coming on? Someone was taking photos. Whys that. Did someone need to see the finished results or something.

Before you poop off Vicky, what are you studying?

oh dear i see that's going to haunt me!!!!

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :lmao:

Where is Wendi!!!!:sneaky2:

I'm studying Community Education .... in my final year and most manic term too!...... i keep saying it will all be over by end of May but it's gonna be a tough few months! At least i have MIKA too break up the pain in not too far away's time!! Tomorrow it will be ' I'm seeing Mika this month'!!!!!:roftl:

After that though i will seriously have to get my head down and be a good girl for a while ....... i keep saying this!

Well i really will POP off now!

LOVE LOVE ALL xx

Oh poo, I forgot Buzzcocks was on tonight. I'll catch the repeat. I agree with you there on ANdy Scott Lee. His sister too for that matter. I don't know what it is about them. Far too ambitious to start with!

Thanks Rose.

I think I am VERY glad that I didn't see it!:naughty:

Vicky..............definatetly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM....do you have one of those rubber ring things to sit on?

so ggod we are getting to know each other better...

vicky

are you working too? or just studying?

i admire you...i would not be able to concentrate on a uni book anymore....worse with mika around! :shocked:

kath

why are they taking pics of yr house? are you going to be on some posh 'scottish country houses' magazine? :naughty:

I think I am VERY glad that I didn't see it!:naughty:

Vicky..............definatetly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MM....do you have one of those rubber ring things to sit on?

Sort of! I sit on top of my son's long dragon in the car that I coil around!

....and when I'm on here I sit on my legs, but it makes them go numb after a while!

....................and with that, my final grumble of the night, I'm off!

Sorry for being a miserable sod, everyone.

Sweet Dreams

MM

x

No, we are letting our house out next year when the golf open is at Turnberry which is local to us. I am hoping that Tiger Woods will take our house! :naughty:

It is an 'etour' that was filmed this morning..it will be put on their website..for all to see my mess!:naughty:

Sort of! I sit on top of my son's long dragon in the car that I coil around!

....and when I'm on here I sit on my legs, but it makes them go numb after a while!

....................and with that, my final grumble of the night, I'm off!

Sorry for being a miserable sod, everyone.

Sweet Dreams

MM

x

You haven't been miserable! I hope you get some relief in the bath :thumb_yello:

Sweet dreams :wub2:

How Interesting Kath. Hope the tidying was worth it? How do they do those 360º camera angles?

Sarah, you're entitled to be miserable with that pain. Hope we have managed to cheer you a little.

They have all done wonders for me tonight.

Robi, I meant to reply to you yesterday about saying you would be at Mika in London 25th/26th. Sadly I'm doing the 28th so we won't meet. That makes me sad. It would have been so good to meet you.

I'm back.....sorry to hear you're still suffering, MM....:thumbdown:

OK.............now that SL is here I am off!:naughty:

Sorry, SL but I need to go..I am working tomorrow and you know how stressful that is for me :naughty:

Sweet dreams dear Oldlings :wub2:

Trust me you guys would have been throwing heavy objects at the telly, watching Buzzcocks is usually great, but that was just low having a Z list idiot messing up my happy song.

How Interesting Kath. Hope the tidying was worth it? How do they do those 360º camera angles?

Sarah, you're entitled to be miserable with that pain. Hope we have managed to cheer you a little.

They have all done wonders for me tonight.

Robi, I meant to reply to you yesterday about saying you would be at Mika in London 25th/26th. Sadly I'm doing the 28th so we won't meet. That makes me sad. It would have been so good to meet you.

It's REALLY sad that we aren't all going to be together :thumbdown:

He put a tripod in the middle of the room..then left the room and it did its business! i can't wait to see the pics!

so ggod we are getting to know each other better...

vicky

are you working too? or just studying?

i admire you...i would not be able to concentrate on a uni book anymore....worse with mika around! :shocked:

kath

why are they taking pics of yr house? are you going to be on some posh 'scottish country houses' magazine? :naughty:

I'm working 10hrs a week, studying and have 7 year old twin boys .....:blink:

My hubby has also been very ill over the last year as you probably knew.

He is getting better and back to work part time.. three half days just now.

If it were not for my parents i would never have managed.... they are wonderful!!!:thumb_yello:

I think it all though has made me value life so much , seing Neil so ill, i am determined to make the most of it and live it to the full!

It is a cliche but life is short!

ENJOY IT!:thumb_yello:

Mika has somehow come at a great time !!!:wink2:

right i am going now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me you guys would have been throwing heavy objects at the telly, watching Buzzcocks is usually great, but that was just low having a Z list idiot messing up my happy song.

My family are probably VERY relieved that I didn't see it..........they find it stressful enough whenever Chris Evans starts his Mika bashing!!!:naughty: I get SO wound up!!