• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very nicce Clare!!! Well done you :thumb_yello:

SL.............Buzzcocks

Vicky.......totally agree..on all fronts. I am not religious but Mika was definatly sent to us from above :naughty:

I am off xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very good Clare, you much more cleverer than like wot I am! Wouldn't know where to begin doing that.

Vicky, sorry to read Neil has been ill. I did wonder about your other half as I know you had a child (didn't realise it was twins) nosey mare aren't I?

Yep, don't take life or each other for granted. Hugs for you xx

Hello again! I have been MIA for awhile now. I have missed you guys and now I will have to catch up AGAIN.

I am getting really excited now. I am going to see the boy NEXT WEEK (!!!!Screams!!!). I can hardly contain myself now. We will drive down to Chicago probably Monday night. I have sent in my official advance absences excuses for my children to miss school next week.

Also, I finally got around to getting my Myspace url and added it to my profile.

:woot_jump:

Very good Clare, you much more cleverer than like wot I am! Wouldn't know where to begin doing that.

Vicky, sorry to read Neil has been ill. I did wonder about your other half as I know you had a child (didn't realise it was twins) nosey mare aren't I?

Yep, don't take life or each other for granted. Hugs for you xx

You go onto Lunapic.

http://www.lunapic.com/editor/

Good thats what we are here for! I have just come back from the petition thread...and I aren't going back...I am staying here where it is nice and cosy!!! Hi Vicky and bye, again, Carri

Whats been happening in the petiton thread???? :shocked:

Hi Shari (I have trouble typing Shari because my fingers try to type Sarah instead and it comes out nonsense!)

My bad is pretty painful today. I won't be here for long tonight because I need to have a soak in the bath, take my pain killers and lie down.

I'd have to be in screaming agony not to have a quick look on the MFC!

Hope your back gets better soon!! :huglove:

oh dear i see that's going to haunt me!!!!

Where is Wendi!!!!:sneaky2:

I'm studying Community Education .... in my final year and most manic term too!...... i keep saying it will all be over by end of May but it's gonna be a tough few months! At least i have MIKA too break up the pain in not too far away's time!! Tomorrow it will be ' I'm seeing Mika this month'!!!!!

After that though i will seriously have to get my head down and be a good girl for a while ....... i keep saying this!

Well i really will POP off now!

LOVE LOVE ALL xx

My favourite pooper!!! :naughty:

Hello ladies

Just off to catch up and I'll be back soon.

Hiya SL!! :biggrin2:

Hello again! I have been MIA for awhile now. I have missed you guys and now I will have to catch up AGAIN.

I am getting really excited now. I am going to see the boy NEXT WEEK (!!!!Screams!!!). I can hardly contain myself now. We will drive down to Chicago probably Monday night. I have sent in my official advance absences excuses for my children to miss school next week.

Also, I finally got around to getting my Myspace url and added it to my profile.

Hi Candboys!! :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone else :wub2:

:woot_jump:

Hello.

I don't think I have come across you before. How are you?

Whats been happening in the petiton thread???? :shocked:

Hope your back gets better soon!! :huglove:

My favourite pooper!!! :naughty:

Hiya SL!! :biggrin2:

Hi Candboys!! :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone else :wub2:

Wendi. How are you tonight?

Hi Clare, Hi Wendi

I just HAD to pop in before going off to the pool again (kids). I feel all frazzled since they get home from school and we are off. I am just getting all excited for Feb. 5. If all goes well, my DH will be going to the concert as well as my 3 boys.

Hi Clare, Hi Wendi

I just HAD to pop in before going off to the pool again (kids). I feel all frazzled since they get home from school and we are off. I am just getting all excited for Feb. 5. If all goes well, my DH will be going to the concert as well as my 3 boys.

Great - a whole family of Mika lovers!! Lucky you :wink2:

Hello candboys, I remember you from a while ago. Last time we spoke you were just about to take your boys swimming??

Has everyone seen this link. greta pics by sariflor I think http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaKoolHausTO/photo#5161725331793641586

Hi Shari, yes, my boys swim almost everyday afterschool. They swim on a swim team and they have different practice times so it seems like I am at the pool all the time. The bad thing is, there is no internet connection there, I have checked!

Hello candboys, I remember you from a while ago. Last time we spoke you were just about to take your boys swimming??

Has everyone seen this link. greta pics by sariflor I think http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaKoolHausTO/photo#5161725331793641586

no shari, that is Christine from toronto!

Greta is one of my italian girls, she's tall and red haired!

wendi, i think you'd better go with a firm hand in yr petition thread! :naughty:

Clare, yr sig is nice, as flashing as mika's jackets!

hi all the rest!

Hi Clare, Hi Wendi

Have fun. Not too much yelling and screaming at our Mika.:naughty:

no shari, that is Christine from toronto!

Greta is one of my italian girls, she's tall and red haired!

wendi, i think you'd better go with a firm hand in yr petition thread! :naughty:

Clare, yr sig is nice, as flashing as mika's jackets!

hi all the rest!

Hello Robi. How's you? Your son okay?