26th of February idea...

IngievV

I guess in Brixton you'd sooner have a Burger King than a Pret a Manger:mf_rosetinted:

Or a KFC:naughty: Shall we just buy some chicken at that restaurant, put in in Mika's dressing room and leave a note saying: You know what it means, see you after the show darling. Xx All the fangirls outside

I bet he'll either leave very veeeery soon or just cancel the gig again:roftl:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I'm in!!

Jo and I arrive in London at 12.50pm so once we've checked into our hotel and freshened up we'll be there.

Didn't someone (I think it was Jemmalee?) write a number on everyone's hand last time so that they could go off and get lunch then come back to their place in the queue?

If we did that again we could do lunch and still be at the venue by 3-4ish which from the reports of the last Brixton gig seem to be plenty early enough.

Those who were there could give us the low down.

I would like to get something hot to eat and then brave the long cold wait until door opening!

oh I'm almost dreading the Brixton ones, no good foodage places no loo's UK in Feb.... the cold makes me wanna pee more :blink: what shall I do, if I go without food or drink all day so I wont need the loo then I will faint by the time the gig starts :blink: oh woe is me, I think Mika should provide a nice warm cafe for his fans the thoughtless man. PFFT!!

oh I'm almost dreading the Brixton ones, no good foodage places no loo's UK in Feb.... the cold makes me wanna pee more :blink: what shall I do, if I go without food or drink all day so I wont need the loo then I will faint by the time the gig starts :blink: oh woe is me, I think Mika should provide a nice warm cafe for his fans the thoughtless man. PFFT!!

Come, come sparkly........where's your british bulldog spirit??!:roftl: :roftl:

You can do it!

We managed at Manchester so it can't be much worse at Brixton.

Oh, and where's your olde worlde photo??? :naughty:

You know I'm in!!

Jo and I arrive in London at 12.50pm so once we've checked into our hotel and freshened up we'll be there.

Didn't someone (I think it was Jemmalee?) write a number on everyone's hand last time so that they could go off and get lunch then come back to their place in the queue?

If we did that again we could do lunch and still be at the venue by 3-4ish which from the reports of the last Brixton gig seem to be plenty early enough.

Those who were there could give us the low down.

I would like to get something hot to eat and then brave the long cold wait until door opening!

It was Suzies idea, and a good one at that. I think we should do that at Brixton, it will make sure we keep our places.

There must be BK KFC or Maccy Ds somewhere around there. I remember being a bit narked not being able to find somewhere to get a coffee, then got one at Nandos, but unless you eat there's no use of the toilets.

Ingie I think we'd better queue WAY before lunchtime if we want a reasonable spot! Let's just buy a lot of food and share it all in the queue :wink2:

Hmm yeah okay fair enough.....I'll bring the chocolate:roftl: Though we do have to meet with Vixen! *summons vixen*

Hmm yeah okay fair enough.....I'll bring the chocolate:roftl: Though we do have to meet with Vixen! *summons vixen*

You called???

Don't forget we don't arrive in London until 12.50pm and have to get to our hotel, check in and then get to Brixton so it's going to be easily 2pm before we can get to the venue.

Last time I queued at Manchester in November I didn't get there until after 4pm and was front row.

Also, as I said the other day people seemed to be getting there at 5pm last time and still got to the front so as long at we have a number system like in December I think we can all kind of "check in" then go and get something to eat,etc before the queue gets busy.

Of course if you do get there early you'll have to get numbers for me and Jo as we have you dutchies tickets!!!

You called???

Don't forget we don't arrive in London until 12.50pm and have to get to our hotel, check in and then get to Brixton so it's going to be easily 2pm before we can get to the venue.

Last time I queued at Manchester in November I didn't get there until after 4pm and was front row.

Also, as I said the other day people seemed to be getting there at 5pm last time and still got to the front so as long at we have a number system like in December I think we can all kind of "check in" then go and get something to eat,etc before the queue gets busy.

Of course if you do get there early you'll have to get numbers for me and Jo as we have you dutchies tickets!!!

We will, don't worry. I'll draw 2 circles with your names :naughty: