26th of February idea...

IngievV

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Brixton? There's a Nando's and that's about it I think... There isn't a lot close tot he venue. We couldn't even find toilets last time...just dodgy fast food chicken places.

Is there a toilet IN the venue that they would let us use while we are

in the queue? :shocked:

Is there a toilet IN the venue that they would let us use while we are

in the queue? :shocked:

Nope. We tried everything. I just didn't drink anything until we got inside :naughty:

There was one in a random cafe which I bought a drink from so Summer could use their toilet but that's more of a bucket in a creepy pokey cafe than a toilet haha

Nope. We tried everything. I just didn't drink anything until we got inside :naughty:

There was one in a random cafe which I bought a drink from so Summer could use their toilet but that's more of a bucket in a creepy pokey cafe than a toilet haha

I will be in my wheelchair and like to be near a toilet!! :shocked:

Ok - am worried now!! :boxed:

Hmm this is a great idea !!!!But what's ribena ?:blink:

You don't know what ribena is?

Mikas super drink.

And Wendi, there is a café/chicken takeaway around the corner from the Academy with a toilet.

I will be in my wheelchair and like to be near a toilet!! :shocked:

Ok - am worried now!! :boxed:

Nando's will let you use the toilets but only if you order a meal. We tried buying drinks but they wouldn't let us use them without getting food because apparently they get sick of people queuing at the Academy everyday and using them for their toilets.

In Brixton? There's a Nando's and that's about it I think... There isn't a lot close tot he venue. We couldn't even find toilets last time...just dodgy fast food chicken places.

Oh dear :blink: But is Brixton the kind of district "not really secure" ? And (offtopic ) but will there be enough trains after the venue ? I know there's a thread for that but I am not thrilled to reall it all

You don't know what ribena is?

Mikas super drink.

And Wendi, there is a café/chicken takeaway around the corner from the Academy with a toilet.

So if I order a lot of chicken, everyone is allowed to pee there:mf_rosetinted: Geez, it's gonna be a tough day. Guess I have to practise my puppy eyes:blink:

How about a Lebanese breakfast then? :wink2:

:naughty:

not sure. I have to stick to my hotel english breakfast.. :bleh: what a sacrifice... :naughty:

the pic nic is also fine by me esp. if local restaurants suck. sadly I have no where to cook, so I'll have probably to buy some crappy sandwiches at marks & spencer on the way.. :boxed:

not sure. I have to stick to my hotel english breakfast.. :bleh: what a sacrifice... :naughty:

the pic nic is also fine by me esp. if local restaurants suck. sadly I have no where to cook, so I'll have probably to buy some crappy sandwiches at marks & spencer on the way.. :boxed:

Marks and Spencer's picnics are the best kind!!! They have nice snacky stuff :thumb_yello:

Try Pret a Manger... That's better..:wink2:

Marks and Spencer's picnics are the best kind!!! They have nice snacky stuff :thumb_yello:

I have a bad memory from winchester. I got some with prawns, that probably weren't that fresh and I got sick.. sorry for the details.. :blush-anim-cl::boxed: