Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to know everything :were you in the 1st row ?I want pics please !!!:

EVEEERYYTHIIING? hmm ok this could take a while lol.

Right met up with Laura and Jennie.. went to the park near the venue of the launch party and went on the climbing frame thing to listen to them practice (I didn't get to hear mika soundcheck cos I came too late :sad: ).. then errr.. started queueuing up at like 5, then saw Babs, Jemma, Sarahlou, Sari and other peeps.. err i can't remember who now, oops.

Once the gates opened, we managed to get front row! woop! then all the VIP peeps started coming through as well, saw Yasmine and Paloma there.

Then had the Vibrants perform, they were alright, got their EP so hopefully they become really famous so i can sell it on ebay and get rich :fisch: lol.. then the feeling came on, they were great! then our sweet beloved man came on :wub2: then it finished :sad:.. then we went out to try and see him, but he had already left, he must of seen us and thought right i am not staying to see those crazy MFCers :naughty: .. then we saw that there was a silver car saying 'Martin Waugh' so we waited nearby to see him, but he wouldn't come out yet.. then we saw another car saying 'Paloma' so we waited for her instead lol. I managed to record her (i was supposed to take a pic) then i tried taking a pic of her, but i ended up taking a pic of the driver :doh: then she went.. so we waited nearby Martin's car again.. and we waited ageees, and the rest of the MFCers started to leave, so it was just me, Laura and Jennie left.. then the car just drove off without Martin in it.. what a waste of our time! then yeah, went home, went to bed, and that's the end :)

Just uploading the pics now, it's taking a while. Got to see Kelly O as well, randomly.. I heard she got a car just for attending :o i wonder if mika got one? not that he can fit in it.. and not that he can drive it anyway lol.

Right met up with Laura and Jennie.. went to the park near the venue of the launch party and went on the climbing frame thing to listen to them practice (I didn't get to hear mika soundcheck cos I came too late :sad: ).. then errr.. started queueuing up at like 5, then saw Babs, Jemma, Sarahlou, Sari and other peeps.. err i can't remember who now, oops.

Once the gates opened, we managed to get front row! woop! then all the VIP peeps started coming through as well, saw Yasmine and Paloma there.

Then had the Vibrants perform, they were alright, got their EP so hopefully they become really famous so i can sell it on ebay and get rich :fisch: lol.. then the feeling came on, they were great! then our sweet beloved man came on :wub2: then it finished :sad:.. then we went out to try and see him, but he had already left, he must of seen us and thought right i am not staying to see those crazy MFCers :naughty: .. then we saw that there was a silver car saying 'Martin Waugh' so we waited nearby to see him, but he wouldn't come out yet.. then we saw another car saying 'Paloma' so we waited for her instead lol. I managed to record her (i was supposed to take a pic) then i tried taking a pic of her, but i ended up taking a pic of the driver :doh: then she went.. so we waited nearby Martin's car again.. and we waited ageees, and the rest of the MFCers started to leave, so it was just me, Laura and Jennie left.. then the car just drove off without Martin in it.. what a waste of our time! then yeah, went home, went to bed, and that's the end :)

Just uploading the pics now, it's taking a while. Got to see Kelly O as well, randomly.. I heard she got a car just for attending :o i wonder if mika got one? not that he can fit in it.. and not that he can drive it anyway lol.

Was it outside??

Right met up with Laura and Jennie.. went to the park near the venue of the launch party and went on the climbing frame thing to listen to them practice (I didn't get to hear mika soundcheck cos I came too late . then errr.. started queueuing up at like 5, then saw Babs, Jemma, Sarahlou, Sari and other peeps.. err i can't remember who now, oops.

Then had the Vibrants perform, they were alright, got their EP so hopefully they become really famous so i can sell it on ebay and get rich :fisch: lol.. then the feeling came on, they were great! then our sweet beloved man came on :wub2: then it finished . then we went out to try and see him, but he had already left, he must of seen us and thought right i am not staying to see those crazy MFCers .. then we saw that there was a silver car saying 'Martin Waugh' so we waited nearby to see him, but he wouldn't come out yet.. then we saw another car saying 'Paloma' so we waited for her instead lol. I managed to record her (i was supposed to take a pic) then i tried taking a pic of her, but i ended up taking a pic of the driver :doh: then she went.. so we waited nearby Martin's car again.. and we waited ageees, and the rest of the MFCers started to leave, so it was just me, Laura and Jennie left.. then the car just drove off without Martin in it.. what a waste of our time! then yeah, went home, went to bed, and that's the end

Thanks for your report !!:naughty::wub2:

Were The Vibrants great live there ?

How long did Mika sing ?How are his sisters for real ?

Haha Martin tricked you all !:roftl:

Can't wait to see them !!!:punk: I wish i was there too !

Was it outside??

ah detail i missed out!! :o... yeah it was :naughty: sadly :sad: it was bloody freezing, it literally took me an hour to send a text. But they had fire shooting out from the top of the stage's ceiling at one point when they were showing the car, so nice and warm :wub2:

ah detail i missed out!! :o... yeah it was :naughty: sadly :sad: it was bloody freezing, it literally took me an hour to send a text. But they had fire shooting out from the top of the stage's ceiling at one point when they were showing the car, so nice and warm :wub2:

They should have done it inside! Did it rain?

Thanks for your report !!:naughty::wub2:

Were The Vibrants great live there ?

How long did Mika sing ?How are his sisters for real ?

Haha Martin tricked you all !:roftl:

Can't wait to see them !!!:punk: I wish i was there too !

you're welcome!

well i wouldn't say great, they were err.. alrite lol.

he sang 6 songs.. so he must of been on for like 30mins.

I hate them! joking, why are they all so pretty for :sad: .. oh this is the recording i took of Paloma http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h259/hotdlp/?action=view&current=P1000656.flv (you'll have to tilt your head lol)

yeah! the stupid fool! that was mean :sad: lol

They should have done it inside! Did it rain?

yeah i know :sneaky2:

it rained before it started, like one hour before when we were on the climbing frame watching the rehearsals lol.. god it was pooouringgg!

I'm glad you had a good time though! Slightly jealous!

thankoo :wub2: i'm sure your time will come! at least u get to see the feeling soon! even though i've kinda seen them now.. but i wanna see them at a proper gig :)