This Ones for Us Girls (Part 12)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know really..:naughty: I think that those foods are everywhere.. like mashed patatoes..and so..but this i made last week..:naughty:

c15582e438fd.jpg

Yumyyyyyy !!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: i want to come to you !!!our countries are so close !!:roftl:

She's not even studying anymore!!!! and i HATE her boyfriends...guys like theyre so hot and stuff....UGH!!

the other day we were coming back home from school on the way she showed me these pics of 2 guys in her Mobile and she said...he is my bf now and the other one WILL BE my bf after i broke up with this one in about 2 months!!!!!!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :boxed:

I mean the paint software...do you draw or paint or sth?! in real i mean! :bleh:

This girl i know has a cute boyfriend but she tells him everything what to do and make !She behaves like she is his mother !:blink:

Wow !!!!You should leave her !:mf_rosetinted:

No ofence but she behaves like a bitch !

i like both to do !!!My mom used to be a painter because she has a other job now !

This girl i know has a cute boyfriend but she tells him everything what to do and make !She behaves like she is his mother !:blink:

Wow !!!!You should leave her !:mf_rosetinted:

No ofence but she behaves like a bitch !

i like both to do !!!My mom used to be a painter because she has a other job now !

I have this great book about Men...:naughty:

but really its great! and it has this chapter about the bad women make in connecting to the opposite sex and theres a part about women who behave like theyre, their partner's mom...its surprising when you read ppl experiences...:bleh:

I knooooow!!!! :roftl:

My mom's a painter too...but not anymore! and i do loads of painting and stuff as well! :thumb_yello: what style's you usually paint in?

but really its great! and it has this chapter about the bad women make in connecting to the opposite sex and theres a part about women who behave like theyre, their partner's mom...its surprising when you read ppl experiences...:bleh:

That sounds interesting!

I knooooow!!!! :roftl:

My mom's a painter too...but not anymore! and i do loads of painting and stuff as well! :thumb_yello: what style's you usually paint in?

You should send me that book !!!:roftl: or how is it call ?:cool:

Really ?We have so many things in common !She doesn't draw or paint people but she makes strange stuff !

You should send me that book !!!:roftl: or how is it call ?:cool:

Really ?We have so many things in common !She doesn't draw or paint people but she makes strange stuff !

its called: Secrets about men every woman should know

by Barbara De Angelis

my mom just make doodles on regular papers like inside newspaper and stuff...:roftl:

its called: Secrets about men every woman should know

by Barbara De Angelis

my mom just make doodles on regular papers like inside newspaper and stuff...:roftl:

I'm gonna look for it !!:blush-anim-cl::cool:

How long did she paint ?