Happy Birthday SCUT MONKEY!!!!

Suzy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but this thread has been open for 37 hours now.. She's not that special :wink2::naughty:

Oops. Just edited my last post. You're right! Its my fault..I opened it real early. She's getting too much of our attention - and you're not helping either by posting 7 birthday comments on her MySpace (yeah, I saw them all).

And we have to stop 'bumping' this thread kelzy, so stop posting already. My hubby will get jealous of all the attention I'm giving her. He thinks Scut might not be a girl (but why would that matter..LOL) And he's officially a new member now. Gosh. :naughty:

Oops. Just edited my last post. You're right! Its my fault..I opened it real early. She's getting too much of our attention - and you're not helping either by posting 7 birthday comments on her MySpace (yeah, I saw them all).

And we have to stop 'bumping' this thread kelzy, so stop posting already. My hubby will get jealous of all the attention I'm giving her. He thinks Scut might not be a girl (but why would that matter..LOL) And he's officially a new member now. Gosh. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

*glances at cat* Yeah she's starting to want me to pet her *rolls eyes* And feed her Pscch yeah.

*posts to let you know I won't be posting in here anymore*:wink2:

I didn't think Scut was a girl at first either.. I'm still not convinced by those baby photos (zhhz)

Did I really post 7 comments on her MS page? Wow.. I should go delete some of them.. :naughty:

*bump*:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: I didn't know what gender she was either because she never put the little girly symbol so i assumed she was..both?:naughty:

She's Neither..:mf_rosetinted:

But she likes Bananas and Muffins.. and Banana Muffins

And we have to stop 'bumping' this thread kelzy, so stop posting already. My hubby will get jealous of all the attention I'm giving her. He thinks Scut might not be a girl (but why would that matter..LOL) And he's officially a new member now. Gosh.

Does he really think that? :fisch:

I didn't think Scut was a girl at first either.. I'm still not convinced by those baby photos (zhhz)

I don't have a penis but if I ever grow one I'll take a photo for you. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: I didn't know what gender she was either because she never put the little girly symbol so i assumed she was..both?

I transcend gender. Or else I really just enjoy confusing people for the simple sadistic pleasure of it. :mf_rosetinted:

she's girl And a beautiful girl at that *has never seen a picture of her but can feel her beautosity*

I feel the need to quote the esteemed philosopher Britney Spears: "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". :naughty:

And I'm tired of convincing people that I'm really an ugly wretch, nothing I say works. :mf_rosetinted:

Scut will be 21 in 364 days. Let's start celebrating!!!

You are such a bitch. :wub2: