Mika article in Bolero magazine

vanessa

I've translated an article from a romanian magazine !It also has some pictures you've seen before but my scanner didn't work today !

Since Universal Music released online Grace Kelly on the 8th of January 2007

Mika met success .After the releasing of this fantastic song he reached 1st position in the UK Chart singles.With the album LICM released in February Mika reached the tops in the entire world.After that Love Today made possible the nominations at the Grammy Awards 2008 for the Best Dance Recording section

Mika Penniman born in Beirut ,Lebanon ,after a journey in Paris he established with his family in London since he was 9 years old .In that period he wrote a song called Angry after he listened to Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana .He considers that this song is a very a terrible instrumental piano song .Since now a year he studied he studied classical music in London .He admits that he always wanted to sing pop music :"I lived a double life .I've been studying classical music during the day and I've been writing music during the night ".

He was refused by many CD companies before he became famous but he didn't give up .This is how Grace Kelly was borned ,an answer addressed to the music companies which wanted to change his music style .

Many people affirm that he's the new Freddie Mercury and that he will change pop music which in Mika's opinion it isn't anymore what it was a long time ago "I try to bring pop music to life .For example shows like American Idol or X Factor bring a negative side in pop music .This type of music has lost its meaning in the UK .After the success which he dominate in the world Mika has all the chances to bring this type of music into tops .

Because of his effeminate look and the fact he wasn't seen with a woman the rumor that Mika might be gay started to travel immediately when Mika popped into the charts .The things started with Billy Brown which relates a story of a man who loves a other man and he cheats on his wife .Asked for several of times which is his sexual orientation Mika answers :'I don't discuss about this .I really don't feel like people need to know about my private life .I'm free to make what I want with my life and I want to make people happy with my music and that it's all that counts !

Asked which of the divas he prefers Madonna or Kylie Mika chooses "Kylie because of the magnetism which she confers ,especially after she went through "he affirms

Last autumn Mika was threatened by a reggae female singer called Mika who affirms that the name of stage was recored by her in the '80s .Even if his name of birth is the same with the name of stage the belgium singer accuses him of ruining her music career (what career that her only single released in '89 was a disaster )Whatsoever the 1st round between the 2 singers was won by Mika (he) but the process Mika vs Mika will be continued again in 2008

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great....ha Mika vs. Mika...if anything it brings attention to her career! Yay for bilingual fans....I love how the world is just getting so connected. The one thing about Canadian singers is although we have a lot of French influence..it's not often I have seen artists go and do French interviews...or maybe I just haven't hunted them down as I have done with Mika.

:wub2:

I've translated an article from a romanian magazine !It also has some pictures you've seen before but my scanner didn't work today !

Since Universal Music released online Grace Kelly on the 8th of January 2007

Mika met success .After the releasing of this fantastic song he reached 1st position in the UK Chart singles.With the album LICM released in February Mika reached the tops in the entire world.After that Love Today made possible the nominations at the Grammy Awards 2008 for the Best Dance Recording section

Mika Penniman born in Beirut ,Lebanon ,after a journey in Paris he established with his family in London since he was 9 years old .In that period he wrote a song called Angry after he listened to Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana .He considers that this song is a very a terrible instrumental piano song .Since now a year he studied he studied classical music in London .He admits that he always wanted to sing pop music :"I lived a double life .I've been studying classical music during the day and I've been writing music during the night ".

He was refused by many CD companies before he became famous but he didn't give up .This is how Grace Kelly was borned ,an answer addressed to the music companies which wanted to change his music style .

Many people affirm that he's the new Freddie Mercury and that he will change pop music which in Mika's opinion it isn't anymore what it was a long time ago "I try to bring pop music to life .For example shows like American Idol or X Factor bring a negative side in pop music .This type of music has lost its meaning in the UK .After the success which he dominate in the world Mika has all the chances to bring this type of music into tops .

Because of his effeminate look and the fact he wasn't seen with a woman the rumor that Mika might be gay started to travel immediately when Mika popped into the charts .The things started with Billy Brown which relates a story of a man who loves a other man and he cheats on his wife .Asked for several of times which is his sexual orientation Mika answers :'I don't discuss about this .I really don't feel like people need to know about my private life .I'm free to make what I want with my life and I want to make people happy with my music and that it's all that counts !

Asked which of the divas he prefers Madonna or Kylie Mika chooses "Kylie because of the magnetism which she confers ,especially after she went through "he affirms

Last autumn Mika was threatened by a reggae female singer called Mika who affirms that the name of stage was recored by her in the '80s .Even if his name of birth is the same with the name of stage the belgium singer accuses him of ruining her music career (what career that her only single released in '89 was a disaster )Whatsoever the 1st round between the 2 singers was won by Mika (he) but the process Mika vs Mika will be continued again in 2008

thanx a bunch!:cheerful_h4h:

Wise man:)

I don't understand but I also like kyle more :naughty: