Kate Nash @ Astoria, London - 27-02-08

Yoppappop

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the venue is 1300... i wouldn't have thought about it if it had been much bigger... i check and get back to you... it's only on seetickets, though, so unless we have a permanent address in london (or uk), we'll have to collect the tix at the venue... but it's ok for me...

and i check the hour too, and put it on the top message :thumb_yello:

i think the venue is 1300... i wouldn't have thought about it if it had been much bigger... i check and get back to you... it's only on seetickets, though, so unless we have a permanent address in london (or uk), we'll have to collect the tix at the venue... but it's ok for me...

and i check the hour too, and put it on the top message :thumb_yello:

I think I have an address we can use. I really wanted to go to Palladium on the 27th but it doesn't sound like they have a gig confirmed yet??

They are only doing one Mika gig, but I found out it's definitely a no-go for Palladium on the 27th.

I'd love to go to Kate Nash! She's really, really good. I've been listening to her all day. :thumb_yello:

Let me know if you want a UK address and I'll find out if I can use it.

so that would make 3 people ? i think making one "big" order would be better, cause the transaction fees would be taken only once...

i would like to go to this gig christine, if you're up for it ! and vanessa too !

aren't palladium support for 25th and 28th ?? i thought so...

i can do the order if you refund me through paypal asap :thumb_yello: but if anyone else is interested, talk now !! :naughty: or it'll be too late...

and christine, if we can use the address you have... or we can still collect them at the venue, it's no big deal, is it ?

Palladium only have the 25th down on their dates. Not sure who's opening for Mika on the 28th. Probably Yelle??

I definitely want to go. Seetickets told Suzy it wasn't recommended to deliver the tickets unless the card holder is there to sign for them, so it's probably best to pick them up at the box office.

Could I ask why this is in Mikas concert thread and not the general chinwag thread?

well... because it's a concert... and i needed it to be noticed quite quickly to do it all by tonight (so putting it in the general section would have had it disappear in 10 seconds)... i'm only waiting for vanessa's reply, and it's over... mods can already move it to the general section if they think it's better...

but it's not in the calendar, of course.