Kate Nash @ Astoria, London - 27-02-08

Yoppappop

Yop Niki27 et moi on veut venir aussi!

Tu peux nous prendre des places en même temps?

ah merde !!! j'avais pas vu !!!! excusez-moi... de toutes façons' date=' les places étaient limitées à 6 par commande, donc je n'aurais pas pu en prendre pour vous 2 (puisque j'en ai pris 5)...

l'une de vous va sur seetickets, tape kate nash, et choisit celui d'astoria (il y a toute une liste). ils demandent une adresse de toutes façons, ils ne demandent pas si on veux les retirer sur place, donc comme ils ne livrent pas en france, j'ai donné mon adresse en france donc ils m'enverront un mail disant de retirer les places sur place (enfin, je pense) :thumb_yello: au pire, ils les envoient :naughty: [/font']

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if there's no secret gig to stalk :mf_rosetinted: , i'm going and see kevin spacey on stage that nite. :wink2:

Oh awesome! Do you have tix already?

I want to see Ewan McGregor in Othello but it costs a fortune to buy from ticket touts since it's sold out. I might try queuing up at the Donmar Warehouse on one of my off days. I'm getting to London on the 22nd.

Oh awesome! Do you have tix already?

I want to see Ewan McGregor in Othello but it costs a fortune to buy from ticket touts since it's sold out. I might try queuing up at the Donmar Warehouse on one of my off days. I'm getting to London on the 22nd.

my biggest regret:boxed:

ok, i ordered 5 tickets... Vanessa, you'd better come since i didn't have your answer before !! :bleh:

i'll PM you the total and what you have to pay me through paypal, and the address you have to send it !

see you in london !

I don't have a credit card !!!!:thumbdown: Can I give you the money when I meet you there ?

the tick for spacey is actually cheap surprisingly.. :blink: not got tick yet, I'm a freak and still hoping for the 27th thing :boxed: . that's why i am waiting to purchase my tick..

What 27th thing? Don't tell me you're waiting for a fourth Mika date. If he shows up to the three that are already scheduled it will be a minor miracle.

I'm a bloody optimist. :mf_rosetinted:

not really, I'm pessimistic by nature, :blush-anim-cl: but I'm not in london every day and I try and make the best of it.

obviously I'm not gonna stand in brixton, if it's sure he's not there, but i'd rather see some of mika than a show I dunno about, or care to see :wink2:

I'm a bloody optimist. :mf_rosetinted:

not really, I'm pessimistic by nature, :blush-anim-cl: but I'm not in london every day and I try and make the best of it.

obviously I'm not gonna stand in brixton, if it's sure he's not there, but i'd rather see some of mika than a show I dunno about, or care to see :wink2:

But you said you're holding off on the Kevin Spacey tickets. Did you hear something about another Mika gig or you're just hoping? If he tries to sing 4 nights in a row he's crazy.

again, what I heard is what everyone heard, the ticks for this infamous gig in brixton on the 27th. I dunno if it's true, I'm no mika. but if it's true, I rather have a nice dinner, hang around london and pop in after gig in brixton, than see some band I dunno about, or sit in hotel :wink2:

again, what I heard is what everyone heard, the ticks for this infamous gig in brixton on the 27th. I dunno if it's true, I'm no mika. but if it's true, I rather have a nice dinner, hang around london and pop in after gig in brixton, than see some band I dunno about, or sit in hotel :wink2:

But I haven't heard anything! :blink: What do you mean "the ticks for this infamous gig"? Tickets? What tickets?

But I haven't heard anything! :blink: What do you mean "the ticks for this infamous gig"? Tickets? What tickets?

the ones one could won through the competition for the fiat even that took place days ago. as far as I know no mfc'er won any. :boxed:

the ones one could won through the competition for the fiat even that took place days ago. as far as I know no mfc'er won any. :boxed:

Oh so they must have just advertised the date wrong and it was for the 28th. If he was doing some small gig that would be one thing, but he can't be playing Brixton in a month and they haven't bothered to start selling tickets yet. It doesn't make sense.

Oh so they must have just advertised the date wrong and it was for the 28th. If he was doing some small gig that would be one thing, but he can't be playing Brixton in a month and they haven't bothered to start selling tickets yet. It doesn't make sense.

it says everywhere about that event vip ticks.

so we don't know if it's smt select for the press or exclusive audience, or if it's the wrong date.

several sources quote as above though. they can all come from a unique wrong source, but it's quite approximate way of be doing their job then .. :thumbdown:

it says everywhere about that event vip ticks.

so we don't know if it's smt select for the press or exclusive audience, or if it's the wrong date.

several sources quote as above though. they can all come from a unique wrong source, but it's quite approximate way of be doing their job then .. :thumbdown:

Yeah it would have come from a Fiat press release and I remember Jennie pointing out some of the other mistakes they made when they were talking about Mika. Most of the articles in the UK are total rubbish so it doesn't surprise me that no one bothered to check their facts.

Brixton is too large for them to be doing just some VIP or press thing. If he was doing a special gig it would be somewhere more intimate with proper seating.

I think Mika has finally learned his lesson. He's not playing more than 2 nights in a row so far this year.

Yeah it would have come from a Fiat press release and I remember Jennie pointing out some of the other mistakes they made when they were talking about Mika. Most of the articles in the UK are total rubbish so it doesn't surprise me that no one bothered to check their facts.

Brixton is too large for them to be doing just some VIP or press thing. If he was doing a special gig it would be somewhere more intimate with proper seating.

I think Mika has finally learned his lesson. He's not playing more than 2 nights in a row so far this year.

FTR, I think there was a typo in a press release for that Fiat thing, and

everyone just picked up on it... I don't really think there's anything

happening on the 27th. I don't KNOW it, but I'm fairly certain...

OTOH, he IS playing 3 nights in a row this coming week, 5 nights in 6 days:

Montreal this Monday

Toronto this Tuesday

Philly this Thursday

Boston this Friday

NYC this Saturday

I'm just hoping he's not worn out already by Saturday. :sneaky2:

dcdeb

FTR, I think there was a typo in a press release for that Fiat thing, and

everyone just picked up on it... I don't really think there's anything

happening on the 27th. I don't KNOW it, but I'm fairly certain...

Montreal this Monday

Toronto this Tuesday

Philly this Thursday

Boston this Friday

NYC this Saturday

dcdeb

Mika's management sure do work him hard, poor guy!!! He will need a lot of tlc and looking after when he gets back to London then :wink2:

Montreal this Monday

Toronto this Tuesday

Philly this Thursday

Boston this Friday

NYC this Saturday

So he hasn't learned his lesson. :sneaky2:

I am so glad Toronto is at the beginning. And he'd better rest up when he gets back to London. Brixton was not good last time. He really pushed himself too far.