Mandy Moore Support MIKA?!?!?!

Sivan

fez said that they might come for few gigs in LA around June... maybe... but i have a feeling it wont happen... tho who knows? would be nice :)

Oh that would be cool for you. :thumb_yello:

Maybe their record company is going to start showcasing them this year.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that would be cool for you. :thumb_yello:

Maybe their record company is going to start showcasing them this year.

yeah i just hope that if they will come...ill be here...LOL

i would be SO excited if palladium supported mika this time... :boxed: dreams.... :bleh:

Wowwwww that was boring. Great, I'm going to be tired when Mika comes on :sneaky2:

Why don't you just have a nap and rest up?

Poor Mandy. All those Mika fans in the front row are really going to make for a bad audience.

You should have seen the MFCers at the Palladium gig. During the opening acts we were all actually sitting on the floor and talking to each other, often facing away from the stage. Worst audience ever. :roftl:

Poor Mandy. All those Mika fans in the front row are really going to make for a bad audience.

You should have seen the MFCers at the Palladium gig. During the opening acts we were all actually sitting on the floor and talking to each other, often facing away from the stage. Worst audience ever. :roftl:

I'll be on by best behavior (:wink2:(...

You were? hahahahaha :lmao: You guys are terrible :naughty:

I think I've heard her sing before in that Walk To Remember film, she's not too bad.

Could be worse, could be Leona Lewis! *shudders to think about it*

im not gonna say mandy is bad cause i dont really know all her songs but she is a bit to poppy for me i think... or may i say... american poppy... :blink: im not a huge fan.... but i guess it will be ok...

ill just be excited mika will come on stage about 30 minuts later ;):punk:

OMG!!!! IM GOING TO SEE MIKA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

HEY I WASNT!!!! i think i was the only one that shook my butt during the support acts for palladium! i felt bad for them! and i kinda liked their music :)

That's going to be such a weird transition. Slow poppy love songs to loud tasteful pop songs :naughty: Oh this should be fun..

we will have eachother to entertain ourselves ;)

we will practice outside for hours LOL!

yeah me too - now! :naughty: She opened at the last gig and I was so anxious for Mika to come on that I didn't really like her haha

I know what you mean! I liked her, but I wasn't enjoying it because all I wanted to see was Mika, hahaha. And it seemed like she sang about 37 songs. I was just getting anxious.

I know what you mean! I liked her, but I wasn't enjoying it because all I wanted to see was Mika, hahaha. And it seemed like she sang about 37 songs. I was just getting anxious.

I know right? :lmao: She only did like 5 haha

Thank God :wink2: hahaha. Hopefully she doesn't do too many songs

who knows maybe after the show ill be like OMG I LOVE MANDY!!!! and "mika who??" :roftl: that would be funny...

LMAO! yeah RIGHT!