The Heath Ledger Tribute thread

Kelzy

Thats the sad part, that she'll not remember. But she'll have his films and photos so she'll be able to see him acting, whether that's better or worse I'm not sure about

I plan to sit down in a day or so and have a Heath marathon

I suppose that's a good thing? I dont know.

Im definately going to have a Heath marathon. 10 things was probably one of the first films i actually loved, that was when i discovered Heath. So i'll watch it today. And brokeback mountain, i'll probably cry everytime i watch that now.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im definately going to have a Heath marathon. 10 things was probably one of the first films i actually loved, that was when i discovered Heath. So i'll watch it today. And brokeback mountain, i'll probably cry everytime i watch that now.

I plan to watch 10 things, Brokeback mountain and a Knights Tale.

I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain before, but I kept meaning to buy it, so I did that today.

I plan to watch 10 things, Brokeback mountain and a Knights Tale.

I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain before, but I kept meaning to buy it, so I did that today.

I saw a Knights Tale in the supermarket yesterday, which made me all :tears:

I saw it when i was younger, but i've never owned it, so i'll buy it.

I was excited for Batman this summer, but now it's gonna feel like there's something missing. I don't know if i'll be able to watch it

I saw a Knights Tale in the supermarket yesterday, which made me all :tears:

I saw it when i was younger, but i've never owned it, so i'll buy it.

I was excited for Batman this summer, but now it's gonna feel like there's something missing. I don't know if i'll be able to watch it

I was excited as well, and now I'm definately going to see it. It looks like he was brilliant in it.

It will be very bittersweet watching it though, knowing the talent behind the role is no longer in this world, that Heath it gone.

It's so sad. Just so so sad.

He was a good guy. He didn't go around asking for trouble, like Britney, Winehouse, Doherty (etc.) do.

And part of him still lives on in Matilda right? I mean, at least she's not going to know a whole lot about this because she's so young. But then she'll probably not remember her dad, just a few snapshots.

:tears:

Those three knowingly endanger themselves... so if they die, they won't get any sympathy from me...

That's right... I remember looking at a pic of her and thinking how much she looks like him...

Same with me... my friends and I used to watch it a lot... reminds me of when I was 16...

And I still haven't seen Brokeback Mountain... I will now...

Sarah, I love your sig...

I was excited as well, and now I'm definately going to see it. It looks like he was brilliant in it.

It will be very bittersweet watching it though, knowing the talent behind the role is no longer in this world, that Heath it gone.

I know, it's awful right.

Everything i do though, seems to remind me of him. It's so weird. Like, i got a bit upset, and i went to do a work out to take my mind off, but the instructer had an aussie accent which made me think:

Australia > Heath Ledger :tears:

Sarah, I love your sig...

Cheers, i just did it quickly, yours is much nicer. So sweet. I just love those pictures of him though. There's some really great pictures of him out there.

Everything i do though, seems to remind me of him. It's so weird. Like, i got a bit upset, and i went to do a work out to take my mind off, but the instructer had an aussie accent which made me think:

Cheers, i just did it quickly, yours is much nicer. So sweet. I just love those pictures of him though. There's some really great pictures of him out there.

You've managed to select photos that all feature among my favourites of him.

Their all good pics

Their all good pics

I love that smile. because he really did look happy, its not some kind of false smile. He smiled with his eyes.

I keep having to change everything to the past tense, i talk like he's still here then i have to go back and correct myself.

I love that smile. because he really did look happy, its not some kind of false smile. He smiled with his eyes.

I keep having to change everything to the past tense, i talk like he's still here then i have to go back and correct myself.

He had a gorgeous smile.

I'll miss seeing it in new movies

*hugs*

There certainly are... but I can't take credit for this sig... I didn't make mine... I found it on a news website... but I can't find it now... it's almost as if I was supposed to take it and use it...

Their all good pics

He was very photogenic, wasn't he?

I know. But thank god we have still got the old movies to remind us. And all the old interviews and everything.

He'll still live on. I won't forget him.

So which movie are you planning on watching??

Yes we do

I think I might watch 10 things I hate about you first. It was the first I've seen of his,so its fitting.

What about you? You were also planning to watch some weren't you?

He had a gorgeous smile.

I watched 10 Things today.. everytime he smiled I did too... And I think when you saw him smile, you could tell it was real...

Yes we do

I think I might watch 10 things I hate about you first. It was the first I've seen of his,so its fitting.

What about you? You were also planning to watch some weren't you?

Definately 10 things.

It's quite light hearted too so, y'know, it wont be too much for me to take.

:tears: I want Heath back. :tears:

I know there is nothing any of us can say to each other... we just need to be here for each other...

No I really am crying... :tears:

It's not fair!

I've been crying today..The shock hasn't worn off but it's sunk in..

news_heathledger2_thumb.jpg

Goodnight Teegs!!

I think, im gonna make a video, you know of clips and pictures and stuff. so we can remember him. it'll be nice.

If you've got any photos of him that you'd like to be in, paste them in this thread and i'll add them.

Thats a sweet idea. I'll try and find some pics tomorrow, but I don't think I'll find many that others don't already have :naughty: