The Heath Ledger Tribute thread

Kelzy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it too... I love the pic on the front...

I also went on a bit of a Heath movie buying spree today...

Bought Casanova, A Knight's Tale (which apparently has extra scenes), Brokeback Mountain, Brothers Grimm... and hired The Patriot... I'll burn it before it has to go back...

I'm going to try and get Ned Kelly from my cousin, and I need to find Two Hands... I've never seen Candy though... have any of you seen it?

(yes, I plan on having a big Heath-a-thon sometime soon)..

I read it too... I love the pic on the front...

I also went on a bit of a Heath movie buying spree today...

Bought Casanova, A Knight's Tale (which apparently has extra scenes), Brokeback Mountain, Brothers Grimm... and hired The Patriot... I'll burn it before it has to go back...

I'm going to try and get Ned Kelly from my cousin, and I need to find Two Hands... I've never seen Candy though... have any of you seen it?

(yes, I plan on having a big Heath-a-thon sometime soon)..

I've never seen Candy, but will keep an eye out for it.

Love the pic on the front of the mag as well.

Plan to watch a Knights Tale shortly (once 10 things finishes)

I left this. I hope it sounded ok:

I hope you are at peace Heath.

The world will never forget your face, your smile, your incredible talent or your loving kindness and the passion that was within you.

May our thoughts be with his family and friends at this sad time.

Miss you Heath,

Sarah

I left a message as well. Can't recall exactly what I wrote.

I have to say, I'm saddened that people would post mean things there. If they haven't anything nice to say, then they shouldn't post at all. Those who miss Heath and who were saddened by his loss don't need to read it.

I left a message as well. Can't recall exactly what I wrote.

I have to say, I'm saddened that people would post mean things there. If they haven't anything nice to say, then they shouldn't post at all. Those who miss Heath and who were saddened by his loss don't need to read it.

I know. Some people are just so cold. Ok, if they really think that, then maybe they should go and tell someone else insted of posting it on a site where you're meant to write nice things.

They can be so stupid.

Some people really need to think twice before pressing the big shiny 'send' button.

But, You can choose what you want to read, so i wont read them.

I know. Some people are just so cold. Ok, if they really think that, then maybe they should go and tell someone else insted of posting it on a site where you're meant to write nice things.

They can be so stupid.

Some people really need to think twice before pressing the big shiny 'send' button.

But, You can choose what you want to read, so i wont read them.

Their just insensitive jerks. I won't read anymore from them (I read 2 because they were at the top when I posted mine)

10 things finished, and I have tears threatening to fall

Their just insensitive jerks. I won't read anymore from them (I read 2 because they were at the top when I posted mine)

10 things finished, and I have tears threatening to fall

ohhh. *hugs* you'll be ok.

I think im going to watch a Knights Tale tonight. it was one of the first heath films i saw, 10 things was actually first.

I keep listening to the song that was in it, i want you to want me. its awesome.

I think im going to watch a Knights Tale tonight. it was one of the first heath films i saw, 10 things was actually first.

I keep listening to the song that was in it, i want you to want me. its awesome.

I love that song. But I like where he sings more :wub2:

Actually, I'd forgotten how much I loved the soundtrack to 10 things. Its great.

I'm watching Knights Tale now (I'm in a movie mood).

Such a gorgeous smile :wub2::tears:

I love that song. But I like where he sings more :wub2:

Actually, I'd forgotten how much I loved the soundtrack to 10 things. Its great.

I'm watching Knights Tale now (I'm in a movie mood).

Such a gorgeous smile :wub2::tears:

I looove you baby!

I keep saying it, but it was probably one of the most gorgeous smiles ever. He properly smiled with his eyes and everything, it wasn't just some fake hollywood bleached white smile.

That's a beautiful message Sarah...

I wonder if his fan site is up yet...

Thankyou :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know, we need to send that letter on behalf of the MFC right? In the other Heath thread. I dont know if its been sent yet.

I have it...

A friend burnt a disc with all sorts of songs on it for my 17th b'day (I think) and it's on there...

So is Cruel to Be Kind...

I looove you baby!

I keep saying it, but it was probably one of the most gorgeous smiles ever. He properly smiled with his eyes and everything, it wasn't just some fake hollywood bleached white smile.

Thankyou :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know, we need to send that letter on behalf of the MFC right? In the other Heath thread. I dont know if its been sent yet.

Neither do I... but I'm sure it'll be sent once the site is up...

Okay... found a few pics...

38_heath_ledger.jpg

the_dark_knight_joker_image.jpg

And this pic reminded me of Brandon Lee in The Crow...

medium_Batman%20-%20The%20Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

Brandon Lee...

crow_15.jpg

(it wasn't quite the pic I was looking for, but something about the way they smile and the hair reminds me of the other... )

I have it...

A friend burnt a disc with all sorts of songs on it for my 17th b'day (I think) and it's on there...

So is Cruel to Be Kind...

I downloaded the part of the movie where he sings i love you baby. It's so cute!

I know what you mean on the whole looking like the guy in the crow thing. I can't see the picture, but i know what he looked like.

*sighs*

I keep being able to like, relive the movie moments and stuff with you lot, then the next moment it hits me that, i'll never see him in a new movie again (except batman).

I downloaded the part of the movie where he sings i love you baby. It's so cute!

I know what you mean on the whole looking like the guy in the crow thing. I can't see the picture, but i know what he looked like.

*sighs*

I keep being able to like, relive the movie moments and stuff with you lot, then the next moment it hits me that, i'll never see him in a new movie again (except batman).

It's easy to forget that, when you see him in front of you on the tv, or talk about his movies. I suppose it's something that will get easier with time, knowing that the movies out there now are all there ever will be

It's easy to forget that, when you see him in front of you on the tv, or talk about his movies. I suppose it's something that will get easier with time, knowing that the movies out there now are all there ever will be

I suppose it will do.

But at least theyre brilliant movies, that you can watch again and again. If they were all rubbish, then i'd feel sadder, but they're all amazing.

I'll never get bored of them.

Can't wait to watch a knights tale tonight. i havent seen it in so long.