new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Oh is there 3!?!

...yay wooo:yay:

And yes...thats me!

I got Proof:naughty: ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tsDBZ_772c

Sexy aint it?:das:

Aim for Mika?!?:lmao:

I never thaught of that! XDD

were you in the audience for the gig? or backstage?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're going to have to hurry up and eat more if you want to be a Big Girl, lol. You'd make a rather small big girl.

Sooo exciting!!!! You are going to have an utterly amazing time.

I expect a full, detailed report!

I shall make a VERY detailed report as soon as I come home !!!

OOO i really want to know who will be going on with me! Of COURSE i will recruit them if they aren't MFC!!!! Has anybody who has already been a lollipop girl have any tips or advice?

Sivan has already been a lollipop girl, we can ask her for advice !

they probably put their mfc names next to their entree... i would have

(but i didn't apply)

I didn't mention the MFC in my entry, I wrote it in such a hurry !!!

:roftl:

oh and shave your legs!!!

yeah that's the first thing that came to my mind (after I sorta calmed down...)

Well I haven't been a lollipop girl, but I've been on stage with him for lollipop of that counts?

Biggest tip? Enjoy it and make the most of it because it's over before you even remember you're up there.

At least you have time to prepare and didn't just get dragged (yes literally dragged) up there without any warning unlike me. Make sure you get people ready to film and take photos. Try not to trip over any wires because the stage is covered in them, I almost went flying head first into a chicken.

Oh and make sure you're better than the other one who will be with you then everyone will know you as the 'good' lollipop girl.

In short: HAVE FUN!

Thx for the tips !!

Well i havnt been a lolipop girl but i have been a Monkey

The advice ive got is...enjoy it while it lasts!

Because it feels as if its over in a second...

Watch out for the wires running off Mika's microphone...I remem

ber standing on it a few times

DONT look into the audiance...i can remember looking out onto all these people and thinking....'WOOAH:shocked: '

Make sure if you try to hit a baloon...you actually do, so that you dont look like a coplete idiot when you miss it

But i couldnt see properly so thats not my fault XDDD

Oh and........Dont fall off:naughty:

HAVE FUUUUN!

Thx for the tips !

:naughty: Not only are the frocks short, but you never know when Mika is going to come along and try to lift up your skirts. :shocked:

2096692942_9a1b37c20f_o.jpg

:roftl: Only in a Mika show.

omg.... lol !!!

Someone called me today to confirm everything, and she is supposed to call me on sunday to give me all the instructions...

okay! can't wait to hear what she's gonna tell you!

I'm getting all excited with you guys, I don't even have a reason I think I'm going crazy :naughty:

Oh and you know what... since I'm going to Montréal and Toronto... she wants me to do both !!!

YESSS!!!!:biggrin2: Can't wait to see you in Toronto! You'll have to let me know what things were like in Montréal. haha, i'll be the newbie, but at least i know who is going on with me now!

Oh and you know what... since I'm going to Montréal and Toronto... she wants me to do both !!!

YESSS!!!!:biggrin2: Can't wait to see you in Toronto! You'll have to let me know what things were like in Montréal. haha, i'll be the newbie, but at least i know who is going on with me now!

Ha ha! Omigod! That's amaaaazing! I'm so thrilled for you both... :punk:

I know I can't believe it !!! She said : you're going to Toronto as well right ? (I mentioned it in my entry, in case they had already made their choices for Montréal) and so I said yes... and she said : GREAAAAT you can do both then ! and seemed really happy about that... :blink:

OMG! I didn't see this earlier! Congrats, Vero! This is so exciting!

:woot_jump:

dcdeb

I know I can't believe it !!! She said : you're going to Toronto as well right ? (I mentioned it in my entry, in case they had already made their choices for Montréal) and so I said yes... and she said : GREAAAAT you can do both then ! and seemed really happy about that... :blink:

Wow! That's great you get to do both! GO THE MFC!!! You guys will rock!:punk:

omg.... lol !!!

That was Lorna and I don't really believe he'd go around lifting up anyone else's skirts. Although you and Mika should be old friends by the Toronto show so maybe you should be on guard just in case. :naughty:

You sounded a bit unsure of that the other day but I'm glad you're going for it. For my own selfish reasons - I want to see you on stage myself! I'm so glad you guys are coming to Toronto since we couldn't make it to Montréal.

Are they going to let you straight into the club or are you going to queue up with the rest of us? Do you get to watch most of the show from the front or are you going to be backstage the whole time?

so happyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you! we's jumping up and down for you here Vero! you are going to have soooooooooo much fun! weeheeee!!!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

That was Lorna and I don't really believe he'd go around lifting up anyone else's skirts. Although you and Mika should be old friends by the Toronto show so maybe you should be on guard just in case. :naughty:

You sounded a bit unsure of that the other day but I'm glad you're going for it. For my own selfish reasons - I want to see you on stage myself! I'm so glad you guys are coming to Toronto since we couldn't make it to Montréal.

Are they going to let you straight into the club or are you going to queue up with the rest of us? Do you get to watch most of the show from the front or are you going to be backstage the whole time?

she might be backstage or the sideof the stage the whole show...

BUT! when i as about to do it..i remember mikas mom asked me if i wanna go watch the show from the front and come back when he sing Grace Kelly or something...

i was ok with watching from the side... didnt want to hurry and get dressed so fast later... and the lollipop dress is soooo fun! i wanted to wear it the whole night..LOL ;)

I think I'd want to be in the front through Love Today, otherwise I'd feel like I was just observing the show instead of participating in it.

well i thought about it lke this... when she asked me that i was like "nahhh its ok ill see him tomorrow to :) " s i didnt mind... i saw it all from the side it wasnt that bad :)

I wish you luck Suzanne!!! But I am completely jealous because I practically already have an audition tape prepared (Not for that purpose though, I'm just cool like that. Kidding). :naughty:

when do they read these emails I wonder!

is it in England or USA??

I wonder