new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm going to enter myself and Suzy whether she likes it or not. :naughty:

I just hope we don't get the MuchMusic rejection that we're a couple of old hags so we don't qualify. :sneaky2:

Omigod - my thoughts are racing as fast as this thread (and I'm at work - can't think straight:blink: )

Ok. Christine. Go ahead - do it, enter us old hags....but "video" footage? - Andy's already got a lot of that. Not just from giving the Yearbook, but our jumping up & down like crazy during "Love Today" at Brixton (Dec 2nd) LOL.

Rose you must do that anyway! There are 70+ MFCers going to those shows. We'll all be up front to cheer you on. It will be a thrill for everyone.

Okay, I'm game if you guys are.

If you and Suzy get up on stage we want LOTS of piccies.

Omigod - my thoughts are racing as fast as this thread (and I'm at work - can't think straight:blink: )

Ok. Christine. Go ahead - do it, enter us old hags....but "video" footage? - Andy's already got a lot of that. Not just from giving the Yearbook, but our jumping up & down like crazy during "Love Today" at Brixton (Dec 2nd) LOL.

I do dread to think what footage Andy has...hopefully most of it will never surface. :naughty: You should totally send the yearbook video though...it shows both of you with Mika...not being crazy fans who are likely to mob the poor guy on stage and you clearly say your name and where you're from and also Christine's. That along with a photo from Hammersmith should do it. Reassurance and guilt all in one :thumb_yello:

Anybody from Montreal wants to do it? *is wondering the feeling to be in front of over 10 000 ppl...*

Are you going to enter? I'm sure it'll be fun, think of all those lollipops, how can you resist? Heh heh!

:no: I'm too shy for that!

Je pense ça aussi.. mais penses-y un peu!!!!!!!! Voir Mika de très près :wub2:

Are you going to enter? I'm sure it'll be fun, think of all those lollipops, how can you resist? Heh heh!

I'll probably do it but I dunno what to send....

Suzy and Christine for Lollipop Girls (yes you are still GIRLS :naughty: ), go for it!!!!!!

*excited*

GO Suzy and Christine!!!!!!!:punk:

Neat - o! But goodness...not for me.

* Suzy's thoughts: Unless of course, it keeps me from being out in the cold queue...but then I might miss the show like Sivan did in LA...but I'm no spring chicken - and an asian with a blonde wig?! Well, I guess they did that in Hong Kong and Japan...hmm...maybe Christine or sariflor...ha ha...still thinking*

i thought they looked kinda cute! go for it Susy!!

:naughty: I was sure to point that out.

Here's what I said...hopefully they'll take the time to read it because they probably don't have a lot of emails yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!

These are just ordinary pics of my friend Suzy and I, but believe me, we have no problems getting up on stage and dancing like crazy with Mika and the band! I am the blonde and Suzy is brunette. We are both petite and will fit into the Lollipop girl costumes easily.

We live in Toronto but flew all the way to London last month. We were lucky enough to get to the front row in the Brixton Academy so Andy probably has some footage of us jumping up and down and dancing during Love Today and Lollipop...ha!

After camping out another day at the Hammersmith Apollo we were disappointed to learn Mika was still so sick that he couldn't perform. He told us by telephone that he'd make it up to everyone, including people who had come from overseas, so we'd really love this special opportunity to get on stage with him. The attached photos were taken outside the Hammersmith Apollo.

Here is a link to a quick video of Suzy presenting Mika with a yearbook on behalf of his fan club and I am beside her.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MIKA-LifeInCartoonMotionBook.flv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stole some of Sariflor's pics, plus the one with Luke.

l_5ca26dbf00495fd666c9bf27588015b3.jpg

l_54128e2b65b4e3c063fd064bac89af42.jpg

:naughty: I was sure to point that out.

Here's what I said...hopefully they'll take the time to read it because they probably don't have a lot of emails yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!

These are just ordinary pics of my friend Suzy and I, but believe me, we have no problems getting up on stage and dancing like crazy with Mika and the band! I am the blonde and Suzy is brunette. We are both petite and will fit into the Lollipop girl costumes easily.

We live in Toronto but flew all the way to London last month. We were lucky enough to get to the front row in the Brixton Academy so Andy probably has some footage of us jumping up and down and dancing during Love Today and Lollipop...ha!

After camping out another day at the Hammersmith Apollo we were disappointed to learn Mika was still so sick that he couldn't perform. He told us by telephone that he'd make it up to everyone, including people who had come from overseas, so we'd really love this special opportunity to get on stage with him. The attached photos were taken outside the Hammersmith Apollo.

Here is a link to a quick video of Suzy presenting Mika with a yearbook on behalf of his fan club and I am beside her.

http://s79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/?action=view&current=MIKA-LifeInCartoonMotionBook.flv

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stole some of Sariflor's pics, plus the one with Luke.

l_5ca26dbf00495fd666c9bf27588015b3.jpg

l_54128e2b65b4e3c063fd064bac89af42.jpg

How can they not let you do it after that :naughty:

Mika did say he'd make it up for you and I don't see what better way than this :thumb_yello:

so come on!

i think any of you going should apply! and the luckiest be the winner!

i'm sure they won't mind age....you have to shine craziness and it will work!

i hope some MFC will win...we could be proud and jealous! :naughty:

now i'm so waiting for the winner.....:punk:

so come on!

i think any of you going should apply! and the luckiest be the winner!

i'm sure they won't mind age....you have to shine craziness and it will work!

i hope some MFC will win...we could be proud and jealous! :naughty:

now i'm so waiting for the winner.....:punk:

Yeah everyone just go for it!! You'll regret it otherwise. I regret not entering the Rufus Wainwright contest he held the other month to go and dance on stage and do a spoken word part at the end of the song. I also got asked by Nelly Furtado to dance with her on stage in front of over 100,000 people and I said no which I also regret.

If Mika had actually given me the choice to go on stage with him back in May, rather than getting the security guard to practically drag me before I could say no, I would have regretted that too - I'm so glad they gave me no choice!

How can they not let you do it after that :naughty:

Mika did say he'd make it up for you and I don't see what better way than this :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, it was perfect, Christine!

Good luck to you and Suzy! :thumb_yello:

Lollipop **Women!** :naughty:

dcdeb

Wow, I just woke up to that bulletin. If he ends up doing that for the rest of the tour I would really love to enter but I'm so shy especially at video taping myself. :naughty:

Good luck to those that enter! :biggrin2:

Same here! I don't like taping myself on video and I'm not able to speak in english very well :thumbdown: And if I speak french I'm scared that my chance could be reduced...