NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

Mika and Rihana have both been dissed in The Sun, because of their outfits. They said Rihanna's dress looked like a curtain, and Mika looked like The Pink Panther, and the journalist called his outfit, "a monstrosity".

It's a great pity that there wasn't something more important happening... like...for instance... THE FACT THAT MIKA WON THE REVELATION OF 2007 AWARD!!!!!

But that's not interesting enough for them. Guess what... I'm never reading The Sun again!!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I hope you don't take this badly, but why were you reading the sun in the first place?:naughty:

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging a man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important award in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may they be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

Or are you lot just cynic, ironic & sarcastic and it's stupid me again who is not noticing?

btw, try this link here http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/297225 for the south american-island (OMG, it must be a sign!) vacation.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!

Moreover it's not the first time he's wearing a ring, & i cant understand all these reactions or is it because he hugs a man?:mf_rosetinted:

But YOU CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING: it cant be Pascal Negre......he's too old too cynic & toooo the Universal boss!!!:naughty:

thanks for the link, i first thought it was a joke.

I'm convinced it's a ring from his true love, and maybe even the rather large unusual bracelet is too. Awww he's in lurrrve.

well i'm always wearing rings & bracelet, in love or not.....a bracelet as a sign of love??!?:blink:

it doesnt look like a ring engagement at all.....it's called a "chevalière" in France....

Personally...sometimes i use a ring just to grow back some guys :glasses3: but they are not always very subtil........but girls are...:naughty:

Maybe that's a sign?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I agree with both JackViolet and Petra. Dunno how that is possible, but it is.

Maybe he is in love with Saranayde, wtf do we know?:naughty:

Maybe the ring is just for fashion. Did he wear the ring during Relax? It looked on a few pics as if he didn't.

I know a lot of people who wear rings, and are not engaged or married. I don't see the problem.

My uncle for an example, he wears a ring and he isn't married.

I agree with both JackViolet and Petra. Dunno how that is possible, but it is.

Maybe he is in love with Saranayde, wtf do we know?:naughty:

Maybe the ring is just for fashion. Did he wear the ring during Relax? It looked on a few pics as if he didn't.

I know a lot of people who wear rings, and are not engaged or married. I don't see the problem.

My uncle for an example, he wears a ring and he isn't married.

Yep he did!!

Yep he did!!

Okay, if you say so:original: I just couldn't see it. Maybe the screen was too bad. Or my eyes:naughty:

But whatever. Was the ring at Cirque Soleil thing the same? He wore there a ring aswell.

We wore a ring too at the Kanye West afterparty thing blabla and that was a different ring!

Why do people care about the *bunch of censored words* ring? Why do people care about him hugging a man in an, obviously, friendly way (a man who might be his French manager) after he won an important award in France? This is so unbelievably ridiculous!!! He is human for heaven's sake. Maybe he wears a ring and wristbands and necklaces and pink jackets because he likes it? Just for fashion? Maybe it is as simple as that! I do not think that he is doing this to send tiny secret messages to his fanclub (or is there anyone else who is looking at these pictures with a microscope and interpreting every single movement, piece of jewellery or whatever?). He looked gorgeous (in my opinion which, of course, not everybody shares) and that is the most important thing. If he feels like wearing a ring, let him wear a ring. He he feels like wearing happily coloured jackets, may they be green, pink, orange or white, let him do so. Let him hug everyone he wants to hug. He hugs fans after the gigs but that doesn't mean that he is in love with one of them or even engaged.

However, it doesn't mean that he is NOT engaged as well. Or that he has specific sexual preferences that many people connect with wearing happy colours. Or not. Maybe he is in love with Saranayde and some of us know about it and thus don't like her. Or maybe not. Or that he is in love with somebody else (e.g. his French manager Olivier/Pascal/however) because he stopped saying that he is single in interviews in which he wasn't asked for it. Or not. Or maybe he is planning to bring out his own jewellery collection. Or maybe the ring was a gift from a fan (he might now be in love with or not). Maybe he is trying to give everyone credit for the presents and starts wearing everything he got from now on to different events. Or maybe he actually IS sending little messages to the MFC. Or not. Maybe he DID say "chicken". Maybe not. Maybe he is just a human being who likes wearing jewellery. Maybe he is just a man who knows that a real man can wear every colour without affecting his masculinity. Who knows? We don't and that is the only thing that is definitely for sure here.

We should of course give him feedback because it is a thing of importance for the public part of his life. If he suddenly started dressing in bin bags - let him do so but give him feedback.

We are not psychologists and I think that Mika has proved a lot of times that he is not easy (or after all impossible) to to be labelled, stereotyped or put into a specific scheme. He doesn't want to label himself and so shouldn't we. We can label and stereotype and whatever him when he opens his mouth one day and starts telling the world all the little secrets he has been hiding since the beginning of his career. I hope this day won't come soon.

Or are you lot just cynic, ironic & sarcastic and it's stupid me again who is not noticing?

btw, try this link here http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/article/297225 for the south american-island (OMG, it must be a sign!) vacation.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffiouuuuuuuuuuuu !!! way too many "maybes" in that post :fisch:

for simple information : i'm laughing at his pink jacket, and it's my right. and i take it. i don't care if HE cares about me laughing at his pink jacket, as i HIGHLY doubt he cares, and if he's not smart enough to get that it's not because i'm laughing at his pink jacket, or i find him looking dumb and not "goooooooooorgeous" on some pics or anything else stupid i say as jokes, but still am able to appreciate his album, then he's the one having a problem, and not me :mf_rosetinted:

And about the holidays : ooooooooooooooooooooooh !!! in a South American Private Island !!!!! That makes him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less "simple" than expected :bleh:

And yes, i'm being provocative, and so what ?

i think your post is quite hypocrit and all the ones applauding it are too (oh damn... do i have the right to say that ??????) : just because people say the jacket is awful, and SO IS THEIR RIGHT, you're not happy. but people DO have the right to think the jacket is horrible. And people DO have the right to speculate about anything they want. But just because the object of the speculation is an unusual one and doesn't please you, some are not happy. TOO BAD ! they will go on and on. Can i just make you ALL think about those fantastic threads such as the mikagamic pics one or any other picture thread that turn into CHICKEN SOUP studying every detail of Mika ??? curiously enough, those ones don't bother you... but this one pointing at his plumbage, his nose hair, his ugly jacket, his ring or WHATEVER really do bother you... CURIOUS.

And for those asking for a translation of what he says receiving the award, there is one somewhere... somewhere, sorry, don't remember where, but i think it has been posted in both the NRJ music award thread and this one.

AAAAAAAAND last one : NRJ Music award are crap :naughty: it's not such an important ceremony in France, actually, nobody care about them, and that's why no international stars were there to receive their prestigious award :naughty: you could have seen it or heard it listening to the artists that won those fantastic awards :fisch:

last last last thing, petra, for you not to think i'm the mean one : i'm not pointing at you specifically, but you're the one who started it, i'm just pointing at your post and all the applauding ones... posted by some people admiring mika's "perfection" and who can't stand critic.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffiouuuuuuuuuuuu !!! way too many "maybes" in that post :fisch:

for simple information : i'm laughing at his pink jacket, and it's my right. and i take it. i don't care if HE cares about me laughing at his pink jacket, as i HIGHLY doubt he cares, and if he's not smart enough to get that it's not because i'm laughing at his pink jacket, or i find him looking dumb and not "goooooooooorgeous" on some pics or anything else stupid i say as jokes, but still am able to appreciate his album, then he's the one having a problem, and not me :mf_rosetinted:

I think she was referring to the ring thing, yop. which is frankly highly annoying me too. not for the not label-me-please thing, but more for the let's-post-whatever-thing-crosses-our-mind-without-reflecting-before. of course everyone has virtually the right to post everything unless plainly forbidden by forum codified rules, but it's all a matter of the good old common sense.

I think she was referring to the ring thing, yop. which is frankly highly annoying me too. not for the not label-me-please thing, but more for the let's-post-whatever-thing-crosses-our-mind-without-reflecting-before. of course everyone has virtually the right to post everything unless plainly forbidden by forum codified rules, but it's all a matter of the good old common sense.

scusa me, perro non parlia solamente dell'a ring :naughty: :naughty:

how do you find my italian ? :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

You nearly had me there!:naughty:

Well actually that is how I really feel/think about it :blink:

that and the part about me wanting to know what color he will be wearing next. The part in pink is not really me :blush-anim-cl: But my post would be boring without it so....

And just for the record: I think I have made my point about the happenings in certain other threads clear. Maybe not here (should I refer to everything every time I post something like that?) but it has been done.

sorry, i don't think you should repeat yourself in every thread, but those threads seem to be general acceptance whereas critics and (nice) mocking are not... so i tend to put everybody in the "general audience" until proven contrary :wink2: and i certainly don't read all the posts and threads, and i don't think everybody does, and certainly don't remember who says what... as i said, "general audience" unless i tend to know the person a bit more than this general audience. not that being in the general audience is bad (since it seems that every word has to be justificated...) :thumb_yello: just stating.

and i so hadn't noticed the nose hair :lmao: :lmao: you guys are crazy :mf_rosetinted: it's so "négligé" :naughty: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE ! DON'T CARE ! :bleh:

a bit to much "general" in this post.

Check the Respect-thread, it's the place where I usually hide when it's getting really hard to accept the MFC as an anarchistic forum.

you noticed the "general", huh ? :thumb_yello:

and i don't read the respect thread, i don't read the i don't care thread, actually, i only read gigs threads :blink: mostly... and the appleman one from time to time... and when a title seems interesting, but...

*waits*

I know everyone is curious - I was just trying to refer (obviously not successfully) that there were already paaages of discussions about the ring. There is no use of arguing with each other about each person's interpretation of things as long as there is no definite answer to "the problem". It was just annoying to hear more theories about Mika wearing a ring than theories on who killed Jimmy Hoffa.

I can see that, I guess, but as there have been entire threads dedicated to his body hair and underwear brand, I find the ring discussions relatively harmless. At least discussing the accessories he chose to wear to an awards show is less invasive than discussing his anatomical details or whether his undies are really custom-made.

I do NOT think that gay men are not masculine and I did in no way intend to convey this :boxed: and I'm sorry if it seemed so. I should have put an ":mf_rosetinted: " behind that sentence (as this smiley seems to be a carte blanche for posts :mf_rosetinted: ) - this sentence just came up my mind because I was listening to Mika at the same time and he was talking about Luke taking ballroom dancing lessons before playing Billy Brown (it was either Lowlands or Oxegen, I'm not sure) which "didn't affect Luke's masculinity". The sentence I wrote wasn't meant to be seen in connection with that "he might be gay"-sentence

Ah, thanks for clearing that up--since I hadn't seen anyone on the thread talking about his masculinity or colors, I was confused at the connection and that was the only one I came up with. All cool then. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

mikacannes60mw3.jpg

Thanks to IngievV - Mika tribute video

Thank you MIKA, we'll always stand behind you to support you...

Keep doing the amazing things you do....

You are who You are and we LOVE YOU FOR THAT....

and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS