NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A video from after the award ceremony

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n2yp4HHgLbY

Thanks for posting, i loved it a lot, so i think i should thank those close fans!

i mean

maybe it was the first time for them...thay so wanted to have his dear face on their cameras...how can we blame them?

and we all are enjoying this video...

about him...he looks so sweet and obviously so tired!

and yes...he looks like a piece of meat at the market...or a nice object in a shop window...but he seems to like it, he's quite relaxed and collaborative.

anyway...blimey, they are really close!:shocked: :shocked:

*feels sooooooooo jealous*

:boxed:

and when you get a dammit pic of his nose-hair you make money on ebay?:sneaky2:

insensate girls:thumbdown:

WHAT? :shocked:

is this really happening?

oh, i haven't caught up all the last posts...

nonononono

this is mostly uncorrect...

but anyway...who's going to buy it?:blink: it's weird

WHAT? :shocked:

is this really happening?

oh, i haven't caught up all the last posts...

nonononono

this is mostly uncorrect...

but anyway...who's going to buy it?:blink: it's weird

oh no, it was a sarcastic supposition:mf_rosetinted:

I felt annoyed for him..ahah let me use this->:annoyed_h4h: jadore that face:naughty:

I wish I had his patience. I think if I were in his place I'd just ruuuunnnn :roftl:

The not-being-able-to-move-or-breathe-being-stuck-in-a-crowd experience is something I can relate to, though :naughty:

My thought exactly , he's sooooo patient! :naughty:

As for the cameras, it shocks me far less than fans grabbin him asking for kisses or hugs! :mf_rosetinted: At least those fans didn't touch him, pet him, or whatever, things that I've witnessed before.

I wish I had his patience. I think if I were in his place I'd just ruuuunnnn :roftl:

The not-being-able-to-move-or-breathe-being-stuck-in-a-crowd experience is something I can relate to, though :naughty:

where you wanna run?:roftl: he doesn't like rugby!

I would try a crowd surfing during one gig instead:naughty:

sorry to put all your dreams down, but he mostly "collaborates" cause he can't run !! :roftl: :roftl: he's surrounded by them, as you can see, and each time someone was calling him, he was like "what ... ?" and then a picture was taken, and you can obviously see that he's pissed off (not in a mean way, but still... doesn't enjoy that suprise photo shoot). at some point, someone called him, he turned back and said "what ??" and went on like "what ?? didn't you have something to tell me ??" to mock the person :roftl: :roftl: hilarious...

at the beginning of the video, when everybody is calling "mika !! mika !!" (even if it's rather a calm calling, not an hysteric calling) he's like "so ? anybody has something interesting to say ??" :roftl:

hilarious... and rather pathetic... my opinion... i mean : what are you gonna do with those pics ?? :blink:

but hat's off for not loosing his nerves... BRAVO monsieur !

LOL, nice wording, haha. It's not exactly my dream to run from a crowd or see Him Who Must Not Be Named run from it :roftl: :roftl: (Hm, then again... why not :naughty: )

But seriously, videos like that make me want to pull out my oh so knightly side and pass on bugging him after his gigs. It'd make me feel uncomfortable anyway, well, admittedly uncomfortable in the most pleasant way. I guess I'd leave the shouting to the others and just absorb the sight :shocked:

sorry to put all your dreams down, but he mostly "collaborates" cause he can't run !! :roftl: :roftl: he's surrounded by them, as you can see, and each time someone was calling him, he was like "what ... ?" and then a picture was taken, and you can obviously see that he's pissed off (not in a mean way, but still... doesn't enjoy that suprise phot shoot). at some point, someone called him, he turned back and said "what ??" and went on like "what ?? didn't you have something to tell me ??" to mock the person :roftl: :roftl: hilarious...

at the beginning of the video, when everybody is calling "mika !! mika !!" (even if it's rather a calm calling, not an hysteric calling) he's like "so ? anybody has something interesting to say ??" :roftl:

hilarious... and rather pathetic... my opinion... i mean : what are you gonna do with those pics ?? :blink:

yea..I totally agree...I don't find him so sweet and kind in this video...only polite and trying to bear lot of fans... he isn't enjoying the situation....

yea..I totally agree...I don't find him so sweet and kind in this video...only polite and trying to bear lot of fans... he isn't enjoying the situation....

thank you for not making me be the moody bear of the story :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: he's not even polite, he's acting polite but actually is sarcatic :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

thank you for not making me be the moody bear of the story :naughty: :naughty: :thumb_yello: he's not even polite, he's acting polite but actually is sarcatic :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

exactly...that's what I mean....!!

only blinds can't see this!!

I love this Mika way to mock and kid people!

I hope you don't take this badly, but why were you reading the sun in the first place?:naughty:

I hadn't read it, but my son told me about the article and showed it to me, and it did get me fuming. But I'v told my son NEVER to tell me again about articles in The Sun. We can complain till we're blue in the face, but that writer will still be a moron!!

Love today, from Marilyn

sorry to put all your dreams down, but he mostly "collaborates" cause he can't run !! :roftl: :roftl: he's surrounded by them, as you can see, and each time someone was calling him, he was like "what ... ?" and then a picture was taken, and you can obviously see that he's pissed off (not in a mean way, but still... doesn't enjoy that suprise photo shoot). at some point, someone called him, he turned back and said "what ??" and went on like "what ?? didn't you have something to tell me ??" to mock the person :roftl: :roftl: hilarious...

exactly! it's actually hilarious how he makes fun of them without them noticing :naughty:

There are always fans who have nothing better to do than playing junior-paparazzi and holding their cameras RIGHT under his nose after every gig. It always happens and, of course, it's not us, it's them. :mf_rosetinted:

Before I'm quoted and called a hypocrite again: complains about that have already been posted (also by me but not only by me) in various other threads.

:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

petra, get over it, i didn't say YOU were hypocrit but that your post and the acclaiming following were... but if you want to think about it for a long time again, please do !

and yeah, right... it not us, it's them :fisch: