The Official 'Go To Bed' Thread

pinkunicorn123

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse Me!

Oh i so so hope you meant something different.

I never thought telling someone to go to bed would turn so wrong. :boxed:

She had a dream where she hugged Mika's waist and then later on she drew it and it came out wrong.

It's a long story, ask PhotoJenic :wink2:

she has made me go to bed. Goodnight! :biggrin2:

Sure, leave me to tell. *Adds you to ignore list, blocks you from AIM, and deletes you from Myspace* :mf_rosetinted:

I never thought telling someone to go to bed would turn so wrong. :boxed:

She had a dream where she hugged Mika's waist and then later on she drew it and it came out wrong.

Sure, leave me to tell. *Adds you to ignore list, blocks you from AIM, and deletes you from Myspace* :mf_rosetinted:

Riiight

The words obessive and sad come to mind - but i shant say them because im nice like that

If it were i would be throwing sheep your way

Hahaha. I had that one set on my profile for a while.

I like being able to superpoke yourself that way it shows up and says something funny like, "Jennifer has had a dream with herself" or "Jennifer has body slammed herself"... "Jennifer has mooned herself." Yeah that's entertainment right there. :naughty:

Hahaha. I had that one set on my profile for a while.

I like being able to superpoke yourself that way it shows up and says something funny like, "Jennifer has had a dream with herself" or "Jennifer has body slammed herself"... "Jennifer has mooned herself." Yeah that's entertainment right there. :naughty:

I ofcourse have not spent days hugging myself, that would be wrong of me...

Riiight

The words obessive and sad come to mind - but i shant say them because im nice like that

:roftl:If I knew she was going to say something crazy and off topic like that I wouldn't have sent her to bed through this thread. :naughty:

But it's okay, I'll call her those things if you want because I'm nice like that. :wink2:

I ofcourse have not spent days hugging myself, that would be wrong of me...

:naughty: I like how super poke lets you do that stuff to yourself though... for you know when you're completely bored. Before when it was just the poke feature I'd try to poke myself and it would plainly tell me, "you cannot poke yourself."

I can't? Really? Are you sure because I'm doing it right now... :naughty:

:naughty: I like how super poke lets you do that stuff to yourself though... for you know when you're completely bored. Before when it was just the poke feature I'd try to poke myself and it would plainly tell me, "you cannot poke yourself."

I can't? Really? Are you sure because I'm doing it right now... :naughty:

Apparently i cant add myself as a friend either - i feel sorry for those with split personalities. What if they want to be friends?

Apparently i cant add myself as a friend either - i feel sorry for those with split personalities. What if they want to be friends?

:roftl: Oh geez... yes I admit I've tried to add myself as a friend just for the heck of it. I'm glad I don't have split personalities though or else one of my personalities would be mad at the other one and facebook.

Ooops, her light has gone off now.

Within the last 5 mins - must be delayed

Yeah, I noticed that sometimes it'll take like 15 minutes before their name disappears from the list and their light goes off.

Umm... guess I should go REALLY soon or more like in 5 minutes. :naughty:

Thank goodness I only have one class today... guitar. :wub2:

hmmm.... lucky U...I've got an exam today...in 2 hours...and I'm green.... :thumbdown::boxed: but U have to sleep...get your beauty sleep ;)

hmmm.... lucky U...I've got an exam today...in 2 hours...and I'm green.... :thumbdown::boxed: but U have to sleep...get your beauty sleep ;)

Yeah, but not getting beauty sleep keeps the unwanted guys away and an excuse to nap. :wink2:

Good luck with the exam!

*Hopes this thread stays empty so i do not have to unleash a can of whoop-ass on you all*

Whoopass.jpg