The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it ... I go on a quest to collect mfc smilies for msn and you guys at a good bunch of extra pages :bleh:

Yay! ... have to wait till evening to post again I think.

Stalkerish much? :fisch:

Lol, I see, good idea, "You do somethng for us, we do something for you"

How much are they costing btw? The "cheap tickets"?

Is that real? God, lurkers, didn't we clearly lay down the rules - NO!

$200 each way, that is as cheap as they get!!! Wish I lived in a city where it was only $60 to fly somewhere............

Am going this time!

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend. :naughty:

Am back for a second before putting annoying children to bed.

Ok. I went to the Sydney Opera House on Friday as some of you may or may not know.. but what you's DON'T know is that I spotted MIKA there!

He told me not to tell.. cos he was only in the country for a few hours (he was basically here to sign the necessary contracts to secure the venue for a tour in September) but I can't hide it any longer!

Here's the proof!

meakersydfriday15thfeb2my0.jpg

P.s. Did Raffa pack his suitcase for him? Someone forgot to tell her it's Summer here... :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

I was there on Friday too!! Thought I spotted M but when I approached this mystical creature it disappeared into air. Oh, the illusion's that boy pulls (with a bit of help from Raffa!)

*spams Aussie thread*

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...

Yay now I can finally use this smilie :diespam:

And I'm quality control...

FY&GN Teegs and Jols!!

That you are :wink2:

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend. :naughty:

That's awesome...so does that mean you'd be stalking Mika across the country with the rest of us? :wink2:

Actually, it would be awesome if some of the internationals came to Aus when mika does, and, from the looks of things, there's probably plenty of time to save :naughty: