The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Yay now I can finally use this smilie :diespam:

That you are :wink2:

That's awesome...so does that mean you'd be stalking Mika across the country with the rest of us? :wink2:

Actually, it would be awesome if some of the internationals came to Aus when mika does, and, from the looks of things, there's probably plenty of time to save :naughty:

Count me in! (By then I will have unlimited amounts of money, of course, so I can follow him wherever I like) *taunts fate*

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*spams Aussie thread*

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam...

I completely forgot to celebrate my 3000 posts :naughty:

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend. :naughty:

:mf_lustslow:Char!!!!! You just made my night!!

How are you?

You can stay here with me at any point you want to of your holiday here!

*is speechless and grinning*

Never thought of it as stalking Mika...I'm more coming there to stalk the Aussies. LMAO!! With Mika thrown into the mix of course. I wonder if he'll do an Aussie tour? Would love to see a lot of Australia during the day and then have Mika as my entertainment at night. :wink2: Hee hee, well, I'll need plenty of time to start saving. Still need to pay of that darned Glasgow trip.

That's awesome...so does that mean you'd be stalking Mika across the country with the rest of us? :wink2:

Actually, it would be awesome if some of the internationals came to Aus when mika does, and, from the looks of things, there's probably plenty of time to save :naughty:

Wow, way over 3000 now. Congrats!! Awe, you are so sweet. :huglove: Makes note: Free place to stay with Kelzy!! YAY!!! :naughty:

I'm doing great. Just got back from the Butterfly Lounge a little while ago. Met an adorable guy there tonight. I'm actually hoping this one calls.It's almost 4am here...what am I doing up? ACK!!

How are you doing?

I completely forgot to celebrate my 3000 posts :naughty:

:mf_lustslow:Char!!!!! You just made my night!!

How are you?

You can stay here with me at any point you want to of your holiday here!

*is speechless and grinning*

Never thought of it as stalking Mika...I'm more coming there to stalk the Aussies. LMAO!! With Mika thrown into the mix of course. I wonder if he'll do an Aussie tour? Would love to see a lot of Australia during the day and then have Mika as my entertainment at night. :wink2: Hee hee, well, I'll need plenty of time to start saving. Still need to pay of that darned Glasgow trip.

Well I'm glad to see you're priorites are straight... so you'll be stalking us while we stalk mika :naughty:

(Mika gigs wouldn't be as exciting without mfcers, I look forward to seeing them more lately :wink2:)

And he should do a proper aussie tour one day, after all, he said the reason he did the one gig he did over here was so he could do Australia properly. But then, a 'proper aussie tour' could be anything from 2+ concerts :mf_rosetinted:

Wow, way over 3000 now. Congrats!! Awe, you are so sweet. :huglove: Makes note: Free place to stay with Kelzy!! YAY!!! :naughty:

I'm doing great. Just got back from the Butterfly Lounge a little while ago. Met an adorable guy there tonight. I'm actually hoping this one calls.It's almost 4am here...what am I doing up? ACK!!

How are you doing?

Hey, same time zone...:naughty: I'm wiiide awake still!

How are you doing?

I hope he calls too.. If he doesn't he's crazy and not worth it. :naughty:

I'm doing Ok! I almost survived Valentines Day without a hitch - I got a very stupid marriage proposal off a myspace friend,, hopefully he was joking like he said he was (I wasn't joking when I said NO!)

How's the PMS? are you still on Mika Cloud 9? :wub2:

Any hot goss from your side of the globe?

Just realized that if he did do a whole tour there, I would probably not see much of Austrailia except for the highway to the next gig. LOL!! I'm sure y'all would be more than happy to go sight seeing with me. :naughty: Of course, I know what your sights are set on. :blush-anim-cl: Yeah, I love the MFCers! It really wouldn't be the same.

Well I'm glad to see you're priorites are straight... so you'll be stalking us while we stalk mika :naughty:

(Mika gigs wouldn't be as exciting without mfcers, I look forward to seeing them more lately :wink2:)

And he should do a proper aussie tour one day, after all, he said the reason he did the one gig he did over here was so he could do Australia properly. But then, a 'proper aussie tour' could be anything from 2+ concerts :mf_rosetinted:

So, are you trying to say that you are as insane as I am? GO TO BED!! I'm only procrasinating at this point because I don't feel like taking my boots or makeup off. LMAO!! I need to peel the boots off!!

Hey, same time zone...:naughty: I'm wiiide awake still!

Good Morning/Good Night/Good Afternoon...kinda confused as to which right now. LOL!!

So, y'all, I have decided that my next trip is going to be to Australia. And, I have decided that it will be combined with when Mika finally gets around to playing there. So, I'm going to start saving my money so I can see Australia, Y'all and Mika there. No more concerts for me until I can make this happen.

Hope y'all are doing well and having or had a great weekend. :naughty:

That would be brilliant!

With the way things are going a lot of people from around the world have plenty of time to save so it should be one awesome party! (Oh, and we might go see a Mika show at some stage too!)

Just realized that if he did do a whole tour there, I would probably not see much of Austrailia except for the highway to the next gig. LOL!! I'm sure y'all would be more than happy to go sight seeing with me. :naughty: Of course, I know what your sights are set on. :blush-anim-cl: Yeah, I love the MFCers! It really wouldn't be the same.

So, are you trying to say that you are as insane as I am? GO TO BED!! I'm only procrasinating at this point because I don't feel like taking my boots or makeup off. LMAO!! I need to peel the boots off!!

I'm busy getting (or attemptig to get) screenshots from all the clips I took of last night, plus I don't want to get out of the Clothes that Touched Mika.

The PMS sucks! Hard to dance tonight because of it! My pants are freakin' tight! LOL!! And, yet, here I'm sitting at the computer, too lazy to change. LOL

UGH!! A marriage proposal from a myspace friend? Yikes, creepy even if kidding around.

Yes still on cloud 9, Kathleen and I were telling a group of people tonight about our Mika rendevouz! We had them rolling! Actually, Kathleen did...she's so funny!

I hope he calls too.. If he doesn't he's crazy and not worth it. :naughty:

I'm doing Ok! I almost survived Valentines Day without a hitch - I got a very stupid marriage proposal off a myspace friend,, hopefully he was joking like he said he was (I wasn't joking when I said NO!)

How's the PMS? are you still on Mika Cloud 9? :wub2:

Any hot goss from your side of the globe?

Showing you the sights would be fun, and we've already promised to show each other our own necks of the wood, with shopping in Melbourne (my territory :naughty:), so another one to tour guide would just add to the fun :wink2:

And hey.... the highway trips can be fun.... crazy singing, random pit stops, and a few camera addicted mfcers (I'm addicted to mine :naughty:)

Plus, there's always before tour/after tour time :wink2:

*is excited at the thought of meeting another mfcer*

What would be really good is if Mika & band & family joined in on it.. If you're going to sightsee another country you should do it with people in the know.. I'd love to be able to show all of you around Oz.. in a bus of course.. but the best sightseeing is all about impulsive stops and exploration..

You're on, lady. :naughty: Although, I'll have to turn the computer off while my mum's leaving, otherwise she'll skin me.

so you should be here when i got online in the morning :naughty:

*dares her as well*

Actually... I need to pull an all nighter soon.... I find it helps me reset my internal clock, which is currently on 2am as bedtime :wink2:

:naughty:damn body clock.. mine's set for 2am as well..

Awe, this will be so much fun!! I can't wait! Now, he better not announce until I have the time to save. LMAO!!

Well, I'm sitting here freezing, uncomfortable from the tight pants, boots and makeup still on and I'm starting to yawn! I think It's time to go to bed. I've been doing this 3 weekends in a row now. Yikes!! My body clock is so messed up. I've been living on London time and I haven't even been there. Yes, another side effect of the MFC!!

Awe, this will be so much fun!! I can't wait! Now, he better not announce until I have the time to save. LMAO!!

Well, I'm sitting here freezing, uncomfortable from the tight pants, boots and makeup still on and I'm starting to yawn! I think It's time to go to bed. I've been doing this 3 weekends in a row now. Yikes!! My body clock is so messed up. I've been living on London time and I haven't even been there. Yes, another side effect of the MFC!!

Aww, goodnight Charlotte! Good luck getting the boots off :naughty:

Okey doke, I'm going to bed. I might read my new book for a while because I'm still not really all that tired.

Goodnight everyone!! :wub2:

Night SD

What would be really good is if Mika & band & family joined in on it.. If you're going to sightsee another country you should do it with people in the know.. I'd love to be able to show all of you around Oz.. in a bus of course.. but the best sightseeing is all about impulsive stops and exploration..

:naughty:damn body clock.. mine's set for 2am as well..

*agrees with the top half and curses body clocks with the second*

Okay night.... hopefully we'll be seeing you sometime in the not too distant future :wink2:

Okay, Makeup is off, boots have been peeled off, I changed into Josh Groban sweatshirt and Pj Bottoms, I'm now officially ready for bed. Only one little problem.....Will someone please peel me away from the computer now? :naughty:

*pels Charlotte's face off screen* Go to bed. Even I am (trying to) now.